Tough weekend!

Options
I had to go out to lunch today with some former coworkers. We went to Applebees. The menu choices looked so good. I finally landed on the weight watcher choices. I ordered a salad and they had the calorie count right on the menu. I orderd the 250 cal salad and I orderd the 150 calorie french onion soup. The lunch cost me 400 calories total! Wow it was hard watching all the pretty food coming to the table for the others. And oh the desserts they had. Though they had a 250 calorie choclate fudge cake I resisited temptation and just watched the others enjoy! Yikes! It was tough..

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I had to go out to lunch today with some former coworkers. We went to Applebees. The menu choices looked so good. I finally landed on the weight watcher choices. I ordered a salad and they had the calorie count right on the menu. I orderd the 250 cal salad and I orderd the 150 calorie french onion soup. The lunch cost me 400 calories total! Wow it was hard watching all the pretty food coming to the table for the others. And oh the desserts they had. Though they had a 250 calorie choclate fudge cake I resisited temptation and just watched the others enjoy! Yikes! It was tough..
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    Good for you! Now that is an awesome display of willpower!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great job! My weakness is Applebee's. You are a true diet warrior!