Insanity starting monday 4/30

Options
Hey everyone starting insanity on Monday and looking for buddies for support :)

Replies

• Jeck1988
    Jeck1988 Posts: 12
    Options
    hi, i would love to! i am actually taking the fit test tomorrow, the 29th, but would love to follow along with you... i could use the support as well!
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Im at the end of week 1 month 2. It is an amazing workout!!!
  • JDKD82199
    JDKD82199 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today was day 13 of Insanity for me, it is tough but definately doable. It is a struggle to push play each day but I just keep my goal in mind and I push myself. Not seeing much results yet but definately feeling it. Good luck!
  • fatbutgettingthinner
    fatbutgettingthinner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow - would be great to share experience. I'm planning to eat 2500 calories (6ft 2,100kg!). Will lose 15kg by September :-) Add me if you want to share views!
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity at the moment. I'm up to week 3. It's taken me a month to get there, but i'm doing it as a hybrid with running.
  • Jeck1988
    Options
    So how do you log the workouts? i dont have a HRM yet... any ideas?
  • Jeck1988
    Options
    Switch Kicks 57
    Power Jacks 38
    Power Knees 78
    Power Jumps 22
    Globe Jumps 6
    Suicide Jumps 12
    Push-Up Jacks 12
    Low Plank Oblique 52

those are my results, not so good, but not as bad as i feared, haha. post yours when you do it tomorrow!
  • rltrane
    rltrane Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there, I'm actually starting tomorrow myself! Good luck! I'll be happy to be some support for you, I'm going to need support myself.
  • jp0623
    jp0623 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I always start but never finish it. I could def use the support too.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    i'm on week 4 of insanity :)
  • Lwillis1234
    Options
    I use Aerobics, high impact
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    man, my biggest weakness is the switch kick... tight hamstrings.. anyone else with this problem? :(
  • Lwillis1234
    Options
    I log it as Aerobics, high impact
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm starting finals this week, but I might try to make it through Insanity as well to fight off the stress!
  • stec1979
    stec1979 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity today. I cant wait to get the first workout done. Anyone have any idea how to track the calories burned without a HRM?
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Switch kicks hurt me too tight hamstrings and my right hips been hurting hoping to get more flexible here lol
  • fatbutgettingthinner
    fatbutgettingthinner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Switch Kicks 57
    Power Jacks 38
    Power Knees 78
    Power Jumps 22
    Globe Jumps 6
    Suicide Jumps 12
    Push-Up Jacks 12
    Low Plank Oblique 52

those are my results, not so good, but not as bad as i feared, haha. post yours when you do it tomorrow!

Well done!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    MY Fit Test Results:
    Switch kicks: 100
    Power jacks: 50
    Power knees: 84
    Power jumps: 40
    Globe jumps: 10
    Suicide jumps: 20
    Push up jacks: 25
    Low plank oblique: 45
    Not too shabby I even did more on some of the moves than the people in the video feeling so accomplished right now HELL YEAH!
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday as well! I tried to create a group for it, but MFP is having problems creating groups lately. :(
  • bananapancak3ss
    bananapancak3ss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow and I have done the fitness test but I cannot do anything close to what everyone else has. I am still going to push myself and improve to hopefully get to where you guys are now. I am going from no physical activity to insanity to lose a good chunk of weight before a wedding I am attending.. Is this a silly thing for me to do, just jumping right in?