FL Girl here

Options
Hi I am new to this forum thing but have been MFP for awhile but just can't seem to get anywhere. Seems without my weekly group meeting and being held accountable I am not good at weightloss and staying on track. So thought maybe if i came here and made friends maybe I could find someone to connect with that would be willing to help by doing a friendly check in once aweek or so. anyways I live in FL i'm 40 disable due to MS and renal failure want to lose 40lbs if possible just need to find motivation. well that's all hope you find some firends here.

Replies

• Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I live in Florida too. =]
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm from FL! Sometimes, I miss it so much. I live in TN now and have since June 06. It's nice and wonderful in it's own way but I've been missing my home state something fierce lately.
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP group!

We can hold you accountable if you want. ;-)
    We won't always be there to point you in the right direction though. We can teach you to make proper choices. :-)

You can do it but keep in mind this is not a race.
  • EverdayLife
    EverdayLife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone I just need someone or several someones who want to interact like trade recipe ideas or just pop in and say hi how you doing nothing to extreme and i'll do the same. again thank you