Update

Options
rlaseter1
rlaseter1 Posts: 19 Member
Sat 04/28/12 10:23 PM

Update..Ok so I decided to figure it all out..I figured that it really is best to log it. Even though I did not want to see it..I know that I am more likely to continue loggin in if I can log the bad. I really didn't go CRAZY today, but WOW, I think I forgot how easy it is to eat things that are so high in calories. I started out at Village inn with Banana nut pancakes, skipped lunch and had dinner at Red Robin and between the cake and ice cream....I MORE than DOUBLED my caloric intake..It really makes a difference when you pay attention to what you eat...Tomorrow will be my slowly winding down day so that I will be completely ready for Monday. Hey, I always heard that if you are going to cheat on your diet, you should do it all at one time. This is because your body can't possibly absorb every calorie going from little caloric inake to extreme. It's a shock for your body..I'm going with this...lol Tomorrow is a new day!!

Replies

• jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I like your theory! Especially since I had a very similar day yesterday ;-p

But yes... even though it's a total MFP Cliche by now, "Tomorrow is another day" keeps me coming back time and time again... and slowly, I'm starting to make changes that are sticking :-)

Good luck to you!
    Jen