Day One!!!

aflicek
aflicek Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I am a 41 year old mom to 3----16, 12, 8. My excuse of not losing weight is obviously no longer that I just had a baby---so I need motivation.

I am tired of being the fat one so today is a new day.

My niece is getting married in October and my husband and I are taking a cruise with our daughter and some friends in May.....so I want to get started on losing 30-40 lbs.

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    AWESOME!!!!
    Welcome to MFP!!! LOVE this site :love:
    YOu will definitely find all the tools, motivation, support, accountability that you will need here!
    Much luck with your goals!!!! :heart:
    Here's to getting healthy :drinker:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Welcome! You'll find tons of helpful advice and motivation on this site. :happy: My suggestions: drink lots of water, and plan - log your food for the day BEFORE you eat it! It's shows you where you're at, and gives you the opportunity to possibly change your mind before consuming something you wish you hadn't. :noway:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.