This warped mind is disappointed. :grumble:
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    hmmm:huh:
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    sorry... had to start it.... in my opinion it is a terrible thing to waste!! The "audience participation" at a showing of "Rocky Horror" is pretty much the way I go through life... I just can't yell it at the top of my lungs. lol
  • imcatbear
    imcatbear Posts: 38
    Options
    Marketing at it's best? ;)
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Being in Marketing! I can fully agree!

Also, a warped mind is a wonderful thing!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I is confused. No idea what your talking about.
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    sorry... had to start it.... in my opinion it is a terrible thing to waste!! The "audience participation" at a showing of "Rocky Horror" is pretty much the way I go through life... I just can't yell it at the top of my lungs. lol

and just why the F*** not?! I do it all the time, oh yea!
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    ...always ready to use something intended for one purpose for a different purpose that is totally warped and sick.

EXAMPLE: The little creamer cups you peal the lid off of to pour into your 7/11 coffee?

Palm one top down in your hand while at a restaurant with friends or better - in-laws.

Start rubbing your eye like you have some dust or something in your eye.

Once you have everyone's attention, as signaled by them saying "Are you OK?", you pick up a fork in one had and with the other hand holding the creamer container (upside down!), you say, "That's OK I got it" and you push your eyebrow up with the hand holding the creamer.

Jam the fork into the creamer container like you are jamming the fork into your eye to remove the whatever.

White fluid will gush out after a terrible "shpoink"ing noise like you just pierced your eyeball.

People will scream and plotz. You calmly lower your hand from your eye and ditch the creamer in your napkin.

You didn't need friends anyway did you??

- xo, a warped mind.
  • rachness5L
    Options
    A warped mind is a bearable mind. Normal is overrated and frankly kinda scary to think about all the people who have to suffer with normalcy everyday.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    A warped mind is a terrible thing to waste.
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    JP... I have one for you the next time the family falls asleep in the car. Nose up to the side of a building, put the car in nutral, rev the engine, and yell "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!" lol
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My fav (not my only) warped mind event was back in the early 80's. My Mom and I were on a plane to Seattle. The weather was very clear and the Captain did a little detour circle so we could look at Mount Rainier. As the plane banked we got a VERY good look at it I started to talk real low and excited to my Mom and repeatedly point out the window. Soon we had all the people around us looking at us...out the windows....back at us. Of course one of the flight attendants came over to see what the problem was. I pointed out the window and said in a louder voice... "We only see 5 Rainiers, where's the 6th?"

It's a PNW thing...Rainier Beer had comercials with large bottles of beer with legs running over the mountains, and were always sold in 6 packs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2QSa-S-PZw&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    ...is hard to find?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What a zany bunch! :drinker:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options