I wish I was a guy

Options
It is soooo difficult to lose the pregnancy weight....and the baby pouch belly ....not to mention I hate period time ....oooooo how i wish i was a guy sometimes lol

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    lol Yea tell me about it......I probably gain at least 5- 7 pounds of retention weight during my period....It's really pretty ridiculous!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I saw this topic and now have that song "If I Were A Boy" in my head.

Being a guy has its downfalls too, if that helps any.
  • Italian
    Italian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    YEAH @ TIMES! LOL
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Me 2!! I get frustrated that my husband eats whatever he wants, barely goes to the gym and loses 10 lbs. While I have maybe lost 5 or 10 lbs more in the same amount of time, I had to busted my butt to get there.

Last night I watched him eat 4 frozen fruit bars, 3 soft pretzels with cheese, and some kind of alfredo noodle bowl thing. And that was all after we had dinner. :noway: I wanted to hit him. :explode:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Me 2!! I get frustrated that my husband eats whatever he wants, barely goes to the gym and loses 10 lbs. While I have maybe lost 5 or 10 lbs more in the same amount of time, I had to busted my butt to get there.

Last night I watched him eat 4 frozen fruit bars, 3 soft pretzels with cheese, and some kind of alfredo noodle bowl thing. And that was all after we had dinner. :noway: I wanted to hit him. :explode:
    hahahaha yea i know what u mean....my bf ate mcdonalds right in from of me while i was eating carrot sticks I just shook my head and sighed...i felt like crying...

and I only wanna be a guy so that i dont have a period and no pregnancy weight...other than that i dont wanna be a guy lol
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    There are times I wish I could eat like a guy but I like being a girl. We have better clothes! :bigsmile:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I like being a guy.... for obvious reasons.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, it's not always easy (periods, water weight, child birth)....but I wouldn't want to be a guy for a second!

Kim
  • rcotto25
    rcotto25 Posts: 19
    Options
    i'm a guy and from what i know about women i can honestly say i know very little b/c a women can be so in touch with their emotions and yet feel so bad about themselves...i only wish that women could see how beautiful they really are to us bf's and hubbies from the inside out. and i do wish i could do more to help my wife from the outside in...i guess patience and understanding will have to do for now GL to all of u and talk to ur significant others often enouph to help them understand ur pain...Men are hardheaded and so lost most the time but even stone can be transformed into art =)
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    i'm a guy and from what i know about women i can honestly say i know very little b/c a women can be so in touch with their emotions and yet feel so bad about themselves...i only wish that women could see how beautiful they really are to us bf's and hubbies from the inside out. and i do wish i could do more to help my wife from the outside in...i guess patience and understanding will have to do for now GL to all of u and talk to ur significant others often enouph to help them understand ur pain...Men are hardheaded and so lost most the time but even stone can be transformed into art =)

Wow, your wife is a lucky lady. Well said! :smokin:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Please don't ever say that! lol Being a woman is so much more rewarding than being a man...no offense, guys. When it comes down to it, we're all enduring the human struggle together.

As any guy would admit- they have their issues too. Like losing their hair!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I like being a guy.... for obvious reasons.

i like being a girl...for even more obvious reasons!
  • xsargex
    Options
    Please don't ever say that! lol Being a woman is so much more rewarding than being a man...no offense, guys. When it comes down to it, we're all enduring the human struggle together.

haha, because women aren't capable of losing hair? I didn't start this thread, I was just in agreement with the other ladies, haha.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

haha, because women aren't capable of losing hair? I didn't start this thread, I was just in agreement with the other ladies, haha.

I figured that statement might strike a chord. lol :drinker:
  • xsargex
    Options

I figured that statement might strike a chord. lol :drinker:

Not really. I have a full head of hair. I just chose to use my own clippers and shave my headoff, cause its free. Well accept that I bought the clippers for 20 bucks. It paid itself off like 8 years ago. How much does it cost for you to get your hair done? *snickering*
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I don't mind being a woman so much...............yes men have an easier time with certain things....

But.....whateva!! :laugh: :laugh:

I love creating this life I have growing inside me right now. I am calling him Bruce Lee right now!! Quite the kicker! :wink: Just amazing times and amazing memories to cherish....plus I like having cleavage!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BUT, I do like their ease with being able to pee!! :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    haha ok i stated the title wrong...i wish i could just have certain aspects of the male life...like no periods and being skinny right after having a baby :) lol thats it other than that i like being a woman....

and i like that guy who is nice to his girlfriend...my boyfriend likes to remind me of how fat i am =/....
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    haha ok i stated the title wrong...i wish i could just have certain aspects of the male life...like no periods and being skinny right after having a baby :) lol thats it other than that i like being a woman....

and i like that guy who is nice to his girlfriend...my boyfriend likes to remind me of how fat i am =/....

That's horrible!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options

That's pretty 'effed.
  • xsargex
    Options
    i wish i could just have certain aspects of the male life...like no periods and being skinny right after having a baby

Once in my life I would like to see a man be skinny right after pregnancy. haha