Looking for some support buddies - 56 to lose!

Options
I love this site just joined this week! I could really use some support buddies throughout this journey. I have so much stress going on in my life and starting this journey is helping me to think about me and make changes. If there is anyone who could use some support too and motivation on this journey would love to help you too. :)

Replies

• TrishaB74
    TrishaB74 Posts: 43
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!! I just joined this past week also! I am loving this site! Best wishes on your journey to a happier healthier you! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • lovespinkinMN
    Options
    Thanks! Added you. :)
  • justjustine1
    Options
    Same here! Just found and joined this week... put my goal around 20 lbs to start but really I need to lose at least twice that. Please add me too!
  • all54
    all54 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Joined this week need to lose the last 10 lbs..need support and diet help!
  • SweetStellar
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

Juste joined the site for the 2nd time! I'm here to support you and listen to you... :)

XOXO
  • lovespinkinMN
    Options
    Girls, added you. Thank you. :) You all rock! LOL We can do this! One day, one choice at a time! Hugs!
  • lovespinkinMN
    Options
    Glad to say down first pound in 5 days. Yay! :) Will hopefully be down more in a couple more days!!! :)
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've sent friend request. Anyone can add me!

Good luck everyone!

Sheila
  • hipee
    hipee Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there - I am also a newie to this site & looking for some motivational buddies!!! Would love to see how other people are going & to encourage & be encouraged!! :)
  • lovespinkinMN
    Options
    Thanks girls! Added! :)
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi im on my forth day and also need support buddies feel free to add me good luck on your weight loss
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new too, anyone can add me :)
  • pscobb44
    pscobb44 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined add me pscobb44 or pamelasue@windstream.net:drinker:
  • mbcan316
    mbcan316 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have been at it for just over two weeks & I have about 50 lbs. to lose. I am always looking for new buddies to support & who will support/motivate me. Feel free to add me. In fact, anyone reading this is welcome to add me.

Thanks!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • joympryor
    Options
    I LOVE pink in Alabama....new to the site....so still working on getting the site...but would love to give and receive some support....:)
  • jsdeanis
    jsdeanis Posts: 5
    Options
    I joined yesterday, and have so much to lose! I'm hoping this site helps me keep it all off this time :) Feel free to add me & good luck!
  • mariathepotato
    Options
    I love this site just joined this week! I could really use some support buddies throughout this journey. I have so much stress going on in my life and starting this journey is helping me to think about me and make changes. If there is anyone who could use some support too and motivation on this journey would love to help you too. :)

Hello! Yes to all of that - especially the stress! I joined 3 days ago and I am finding this really useful. So if you want to be buddies, I am up for it!
  • Leewonder
    Options
    Hi,
    Been on this since the start of the year I think, but only on my Ipad. Just got on the website and would really love it if I went on my weight loss ride with some support ^_^ and of course to offer it too!
  • J50george
    Options
    Have been using this program for a week - hoping to be successful this time!
    56 years old, tired of being tired, pudgy, and frumpy! I think this age should be one of the best for women but so many of us have sacrificed the last 15-20 years taking care of our families that we always came last. Now when I look at myself I am wondering not just how, but also why, did I let this extra 20 pounds happen? Then I had an epiphany that it doesn't matter how or why! Start where I am and begin to reclaim the person I want to be. Let this journey begin and let me not give up. First week done and I wrote down EVERYTHING I put in my mouth. That is a huge accomplishment because it really made me limit what I ate, but more importantly, the portion size of what I ate. Down 3 pounds, but I know that the first week those first couple of pounds come off a little easier, so now I am thinking the real work begins.