Green Shakes

Options
LeanLioness
LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
I started making green shakes again.

This morning I had 3 cups of spinach, 2 cups of collard greens, 1 scoop of Jay Robb egg white protein powder, 1 cup of full fat organic whole milk yogurt, 1 peach, 1 apricot, 1 plum, handful of frozen strawberries and 2 rings of fresh pineapple, 4 ice cubes and a sprinkle of stevia for a little added sweetness.

Blended it all up and it is huge!!! I am still sipping on it a couple of hours later and I am full, full, full.

I will be adding more veggies into the mix so I get my nutrition.............

I am going to attempt a partial raw eating plan again to coincide with Atkins as he says organic and raw is best in his books.

Replies

• LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Todays shake:

1 cup broccoli
    2 cups spinach
    2 cups collard greens
    1 cup blackberries
    1 cup blueberries
    1 pear
    2 bananas
    1 raw egg
    1 scoop protein powder
    1 cup full fat, organic yogurt.

Blend together.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I started making green shakes again.

This morning I had 3 cups of spinach, 2 cups of collard greens, 1 scoop of Jay Robb egg white protein powder, 1 cup of full fat organic whole milk yogurt, 1 peach, 1 apricot, 1 plum, handful of frozen strawberries and 2 rings of fresh pineapple, 4 ice cubes and a sprinkle of stevia for a little added sweetness.

:love: Drooooool I'm going to try that- but maybe not so much fruit- we can't afford that right now lol. That sounds absolutely delicious!