Little victory

Options
Little victory this morning when I stepped on the scale.

My weight loss journey has been going on for almost a year now. In December 2008 I was down to 146 but over the winter I had some family health issues that kept me from focusing on my loss. So on May 5, 2009 I started here at MFP at 154, so I had slid back up a bit. The weight I have lost since then has been great but I didn't really feell like I was moving forward until I got to at least the 146 mark again. Well today I stepped on the scale and....145.8! WOOOHOOOO! I finally feel like I am back on track and life is GOOD! Another lb and I will finally be able to say I have less than 20 lbs to lose! That will happen in the next week or so. Yeeeehaaaaw! I am so jazzed!

Replies

• queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Way to go pickadilly!!!!!

:happy:

Many blessings to you on your journey!
  • caroly
    caroly Posts: 8
    Options
    That's great news. I know it's not easy but bit by bit you'll get there...:smile:

233297.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! Thanks for sharing!! :happy:
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thanks all...I know it isn't a BIG deal but it sure felt good this morning! I LOVE this place. Everyone here understands why this journey becomes such an obsession and that way I don't have to drive the people around me that could care less about being healthy, nuts!

YOU all ROCK!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    That's great! :bigsmile:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!