Banana Pancake Singles (66 cals per!)

Options
cf0506
cf0506 Posts: 17 Member
I found this on Emilybites.com. In the original recipe, she used a mini muffin baking tin, but I didn't have one, so I used a regular muffin tin. I switched the recipe a little to reflect larger muffins. You can find this in the food database, but the calories come to 33 per (b/c the original rec called for minis). If you eat one muffin, you will have to enter it as 2 servings. This is minimally sweet & really tasty. I loved them and so did my 5 year old. Enjoy!

Banana Pancake Singles

Ingredients:
1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart Pancake & Baking Mix
2/3 cup skim milk
½ cup reduced calorie breakfast syrup (I used Cary's Sugar Free Syrup)
2 medium ripe bananas, chopped into small pieces
cinnamon

Directions:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350. Lightly mist a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir together: Bisquick mix, milk and syrup until thoroughly combined.
3. Put a tbsp or so of batter into each muffin tin. Drop in 2 or 3 pieces of banana. Evenly divide the rest of the batter over the top of each cup. Then add more banana pieces to each cup. Finally, lightly sprinkle cinnamon over the top of each muffin.
4. Bake in the oven for 17-19 minutes until golden and cooked through.

Yields 12 pancake singles.
Nutrition Information per pancake bite from myfitnesspal.com: 66 calories, 7 g carbs, 0 g fat, 1 g protein, 0 g fiber. (calories may very a bit depending on the cal content in the syrup you choose to use)

Replies

• teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Emilybites:) We make the french dip cupcakes all the time. Will def be trying these next. Thanks for sharing:)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • dianecasey1
    Options
    gotta try. sounds great. could take one to work for afternoon snack