My face is really, really changing now

Options
I can really, really see it in my face and neck that I am changing. I have only changed one clothing size so far, but I am getting close to changing into the next smaller size.........

My insides must be loaded with fat that I am shedding!!!

When i started this journey at the end of December, I was wearing a tight 18 (should have started buying 20's) and I am only 5' 3"................

I am now wearing a lose 16 and getting ready to head back to 14's....................

I am so happy that I am finally making a lifelong committment to The Atkins Nutritional Approach and my body is thanking me for it.............

I have tried many times since 2003 to make permanent lifestyle changes over to Atkins and the low carb lifestyle, but when you have your dr making you do it, you are not going to stick to anything until you are ready to commit yourself........

Something clicked in me and I am ready to do this for me and my health!!!

My hubby is very supportive and low carbs with me and we have started exercising, which is fabulous because I have my partner back and that motivates me to push myself.

I bought a size 14 pants and a large shirt the other day at Kohls and my next mini goal is to be wearing that outfit on my birthday - July 24.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Great Job!!! :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    it is true, your face looks so different from the first pictures I ever saw of you. Not only a lot slimmer, but you look so much healthier as well.

Way to go!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    you should post in the before and after thread!!
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

I haven't lost that much yet to post in the before and after thread..........

Maybe create a before and during thread???

I am so happy I could scream!!!
  • LeanLioness
    Options
    I am probably going to be one of those people that won't look anything like I did before, like I am a totally different person!!!
  • larthur
    larthur Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is aweosme! And you look beautiful.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT for you!!! Very encouraging and I know that you are jumping for joy inside and out!! :happy:
    THank you so much for sharing!! :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options

I haven't lost that much yet to post in the before and after thread..........

Maybe create a before and during thread???

I am so happy I could scream!!!

LOTS of the pics in those threads are before/during....they will love to see your progress and get inspired by your success!

You should be thrilled with yourself, the difference is very dramatic!! You earned it!!
  • LeanLioness
    Options
    That is aweosme! And you look beautiful.

Thank You...........

:blushing:
  • tlyoung
    tlyoung Posts: 16
    Options
    I looked at your pictures and you do look thinner and most of all heathier. I hope to see my face change like yours soon (my chest is where I see the difference first ). Keep it up, Tracy