My Before & Current photos

Options
1235»

Replies

• Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! It was a journey of MANY ups and downs. To which I don't regret any of it. If my paths were any different, I wouldn't be the person I am today. And for once in my life I can honestly say I am happy and proud with who I am!!! I wish this for anyone.

@mrslangua, it wasn't always easy - but I just did my best to sit back and reflect on what WAS going right at the time. So if I went weeks without the scale telling me what I wanted it to, I would go into my closet and try on my biggest clothes (I kept one set only!) and to feel how huge they were on me instantly made me feel better. Or I would pull out my goal clothes and see how much further up they would fit was always fun. Then there are side by side photo comparisons, measuring inches lost and checking my body fat % helped too. :)) All the best!!!

@sollyn, thank you so much for your support - it means a great deal. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!