5'1, no children and overweight!

Options
Are there any others out there in the world like me? I am 22! I can do this!

Replies

• migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yes, you certainly can do this. You are going to be successful. You will reach your goals. You rock!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Also 5'1, no children and overweight.

24, though.

Hello!
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, no children and overweight.
    I am 19 almost 20.
    Hello :D
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Of course you can do it. I'm 5'2", no children and much older than 22. I've never been overweight, but I admit that one of the many reasons I'm not is I figured that I had "no excuse" to gain weight because I wasn't pregnant.

People gain weight at all times of their lives for all kinds of reasons. Don't worry about why, just start today. Maybe you'll have an easier time losing than a woman who's had kids. Women frequently report that it's hard to get the weight off after being pregnant so maybe it does something to their metabolisms. (Stress, sleep deprivation, and breastfeeding could be other factors, of course.)
  • kalyy
    kalyy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 21 yo and weight 160, I want to go down to 117 lbs, I have already lost 22 :-) We can do it!
  • Jennifer873
    Options
    I'm a bit taller..5'4 no children, 24...We CAN do this!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Are there any others out there in the world like me? I am 22! I can do this!

Why are you interested in whether there are overweight, short women without kids? This is not meant as a provocative question, I was just curious as to why you think it matters.
  • AmandaVickery
    Options
    LOL Its easier to lose weight with people your own weight and height