Any UK friends out there to support me?

Options
Hi,
My name is Paula and I live in Warwickshire. I have already made lots of lovely new friends (especially from many different states in America) but are there any UK friends looking for support and vice versa? You can't have enough friends to encourage you when dieting! Also, it's nice to talk to someone in the same time zone now and again.

Replies

• mels47
    mels47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Mel and I live in Devon. I could do with some support too, esp as I have lost 3lbs since January and need to do something about motivating myself. Very happy to keep in touch and give you UK support - even if it is just around converting cups to grams and working out the UK equivalents to some of the foods on the database!!
  • Mc_Queen
    Mc_Queen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can both add me if you like! I'm in London, been using the phone app for a couple of weeks so far and loving it. Happy to give and receive support :)
  • mels47
    Options
    thanks - how do you add people - sorry for being thick!
  • safiaq
    safiaq Posts: 21
    Options
    Please add/accept me ;-)
  • safiaq
    Options
    Ditto - could do with all the help I can - please accept me!
  • Mc_Queen
    Options
    To add you just need to go to someone's profile (click on their name) then click 'add as a friend'. I have just sent you one :)
  • mels47
    Options
    Thanks - done. Better put something inspirational in my profile like the rest of you then!
  • safiaq
    Options
    Thanks for adding me guys. I've updated the blurb on my profile but do let me know if you have any questions and feel free to share any useful tips! I've just discovered Hartley's 10 calorie jelly's and Weightwatchers pudding flavoured yoghurts - yum!
  • Mc_Queen
    Options
    I've just discovered Hartley's 10 calorie jelly's and Weightwatchers pudding flavoured yoghurts - yum!

Yes I like the Hartley's jellies. Just had some Tesco roasted red pepper cottage cheese with a ricecake for a snack, it's yum! (well for cottage cheese anyway!).
  • JessieRodinson
    Options
    I'm so ignorant I thought this was a british site anyway because I always type in .co.uk and it still gets me here. Ahaha oh well, I'm from Bristol, hi!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Im in Ireland so feel free to add me :-)
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)
    I'm Hannah and I live in Leeds x
  • miss_dreamer
    miss_dreamer Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Lauren and I live in Oxford. Feel free to add me :) I'm just starting up again after a very long absence :)
  • zachsmum77
    zachsmum77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicola and I live in Huddersfield.

Please feel free to add me. Would be lovely to have more UK friends :)
  • mizzwatkin
    Options
    Hey :)

I live in Stoke on trent but am currently in Lincoln at University, feel free to add me :) more friends the better :)
  • Apa93
    Apa93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I live in the South East on the Surrey/Hampshire border. Have sent a friend request :)
  • Oishay
    Oishay Posts: 21
    Options
    In Ireland, & just joined would love some friends for support as well :)
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Have sent you a message....live in Scotland but am english...anyone can add me....could do with all the help I can get. I do try and give encoruagement as well....:drinker:
  • sarsaparilla1
    Options
    Hi, I'm from South West of England :smile:
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, i live in the Leeds area, would love to add any new friends for help and support I will support you all.