Men's Cologne

Options

Replies

• awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    True Religion makes a great men's cologne that smells GREAT....I think it's just called True Religion Men's, but I'm not positive
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I loveeee Very Sexy for Him.

My ultimate favorite! When I smell that.... Oh baby, look out!!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Acqua di Gio (Armani) makes the panties drop. I mean seriously. My bf doesn't wear cologne every day because he has a more manual-labor type job, but when we go out or something and he's all dressed nice with some Acqua di Gio on...well...he's lucky if we make it out the door.

^^^^^^

Absolutely true I have Armani! I have panties thrown at me so much they are falling out of my pockets walking down the street.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I like Dolce and Gabbana The One
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Gaultier's 'Le Male' or Jo Malone's '154'... both amazing. :smooched:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    My husband wears Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier. It is lust-inducing. Sorry, I know that is TMI.

I also like when he wears Curve or Diesel (by the way, the salesgirl at Sephora told us that Diesel gets stolen more frequently than any fragrance there.

Jean Paul Gaultier! Makes me want to pounce on the guy wearing it, that smell drives me crazy
    This!!
    Also kenneth cole black is amazing. Estee lauder pleasures for men is great too. A current new fav of mine is the new chanel mens fragrance. I think its called bleu.

Most important part though, if people arent complimenting you then it probably smells bad. When men smell good its pretty much irresistible so some ones gonna let you know
  • andrewjloosbrock
    Options
    I rotate between 4.

Aqua di gio by Armani, Polo Black, a Nautica one, and some other one that one of those kiosks in the mall sold me.

And I get compliments frequently on how good I smell.
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Boss by Hugo Boss :) mmmmmmmm
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    D&G Light Blue by Dolce & Gabana or Aqua Di Gio by Armani
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Most guys wear too much cologne. It should be worn daily but only smelled by a lover.

That said, I generally stick with the following:
    -John Varvatos -- a good, balanced scent with hints of leather, vanilla, Tamarind leaves, and date fruit. A little bit of tobacco's smokiness. A good everyday scent for those autumn and winter months.

- Ralph Lauren Double Black -- subtly darker and more mature than the Varvatos scent. Very intimate...within minutes of application, it becomes a lingering scent that only those closest to you acknowledge. It has coffee, nutmeg, cardamom, tonka bean, elemi, and juniper berry, among others, in the blend.

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a "masculine" or "feminine" scent. Aromas do not have gender...that's really all about marketing. Santa Maria Novella's Melograno or Jo Malone's Lime Basil & Mandarin may be marketed to women, but mix one of those into your cologne regime. Those around you will appreciate it.
    -wtk
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Favorites are Acua Di Gio by Armani and Curve Chill.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Whatever you pick, please dont douse yourself in it. I work with people that you can still smell half an hour after they've left the room... and heaven forbid if they use your phone... a little dab will do ya.
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Most guys wear too much cologne. It should be worn daily but only smelled by a lover.

That said, I generally stick with the following:
    -John Varvatos -- a good, balanced scent with hints of leather, vanilla, Tamarind leaves, and date fruit. A little bit of tobacco's smokiness. A good everyday scent for those autumn and winter months.

- Ralph Lauren Double Black -- subtly darker and more mature than the Varvatos scent. Very intimate...within minutes of application, it becomes a lingering scent that only those closest to you acknowledge. It has coffee, nutmeg, cardamom, tonka bean, elemi, and juniper berry, among others, in the blend.

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a "masculine" or "feminine" scent. Aromas do not have gender...that's really all about marketing. Santa Maria Novella's Melograno or Jo Malone's Lime Basil & Mandarin may be marketed to women, but mix one of those into your cologne regime. Those around you will appreciate it.
    -wtk

Jo Malone's Lime Basil and Mandarin is fantastic - so is Grapefruit. I wear both of them myself and they're for either sex. I also wear '154' and 'Le Male' myself too...
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    my BF wears Aqua di gio and Pure metal.... :love: ***PSA***Just remeber less is more. I should not smell or taste you before I see you :sick:
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Gucci Guilty and YSL
  • jerrbear67
    jerrbear67 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Emporio Armani
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Dolce and Gabbana "The One Gentleman"

it's what i wear. love cologne :love:
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I know its old school but Eternity by Calvin Klein is my most favorite man smell. Yummmmmmm...... :blushing:

Ahhhh! Liquid panty removers! LOVE this scent.

Contradiction
    Escape
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I like Dolce and Gabbana The One

this stuff is great.

also No1 by Strellson is awesome.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    one million or burberry brit .