30 Day Shred for May.

Options

Replies

• shcooper1
    shcooper1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have that CD. I am up for the challenge... I will do the CD in the evenings because I workout at the YMCA in the morning after I take my son to school:happy:
  • ArolinaCay
    ArolinaCay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need something to motivate me to finish.
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This will be round 2 and I said I was going to do it in April and didn't! :sad: BUT, this should give me the motivation I need to get off my butt! Let's do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    There's a group called Shredded Hotties and we're all starting today! :) You can join if you want ...
  • theresabrenner
    Options
    How do you log these exercises in your "exercise log"? I'm in gang, so please add me too. I just started this last night. Day 1, Level 1 and it was awesome. I felt so good when I was done. I bought this DVD because I had heard some really great things about it on MFP! Looking forward to a "toned me"!
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I usually log it under cardio under circuit training for 20 mins
  • emzdiet
    emzdiet Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    im in! , Need to get ready for summer :)
  • c1aireee
    Options
    just done day 1 level 1 & it was hard but I got through it!!! roll on tomoro!!! is there a group to join along with this thread?
  • Mom777
    Mom777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 1 Level 1 yesterday. My legs were weak when I finished. I am in for the next 29 days. Has anyone already done this before, and would you mind sharing your results? I am hoping that it really works. It says lose 20 lbs. in 30 days. I thought that seemed a little extreme, but I would like to know if this has happened for anyone.
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    Just finished day one! Feeling great! Today I'm pairing 30DS with 6 week 6 pack which I will do a little later :) I'm psyched.
  • ArolinaCay
    ArolinaCay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    that's exactly what I do
  • c1aireee
    Options
    any1 else have foot pain specifically in the heel & I cannot put weight on the foot! it's annoying cos I cannot do all of JM 30 day shred today!!! I don't wear shoes doing the workout , should I ? I did the 30 day shred in April for about a week & I didnt get any pain anywhere any suggestions on what to do?
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I haven't experienced foot pain - but I have got slight pains in the shins.... Nevertheless i'm powering through!! I'm sure it will die down. I noticed the girls in the DVD wear shoes - so that would probably help - running shoes maybe? :happy:
  • shannairl
    shannairl Posts: 65
    Options
    any1 else have foot pain specifically in the heel & I cannot put weight on the foot! it's annoying cos I cannot do all of JM 30 day shred today!!! I don't wear shoes doing the workout , should I ? I did the 30 day shred in April for about a week & I didnt get any pain anywhere any suggestions on what to do?

I wear the trainers I use for walking - some of those exercises have a lot of impact on the ankles and feet, I really don't think there's any way I could do them without shoes x
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    I sometimes get ankle pain, but that i always attribute to my years of dancing/ my injury. I've always had weak ankles.

Did day two yesterday! Paired it with swimming a mile at the pool yesterday.

Day 3 today!!! Pairing it with a practice 5k!

DIG DEEP EVERYONE! :)
  • c1aireee
    Options
    thanks for replies I think I will wear my trainers tomoro!
  • specialtreat
    Options
    I started Day 1 on the 3rd of May, is it too late to join? I could use the motivation to get through it.
  • c1aireee
    Options
    a question - if u are on level 2 and u log your circuit training 20mins it is still the same amount of calories burned as if u were doing level 1 still, what does everyone log level 2 as? I don't have a HRM maybe I should invest in one?
  • BCsurvivor1962
    BCsurvivor1962 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started mine last night! Love love loved the work out!!!

Does anyone know how we are supposed to record our workouts in the exercise?

Thanks and good luck everyone!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    We just started a group for May! Feel free to join...."30 Day Shred (May 2012)"

How do you find the group to join?