How much do YOU want to lose by summer?

Options

Replies

• Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at 115 by June, 110 by my birthday in late July. So that's 5-10 more pounds! Gotta look good in my bikini ;D
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'd like the lose another 13-15 pounds by June 23 (when my high school reunion is) I've already lost 83 and for my ultimate goal would like to lose another 25...we'll seeeeee...lol:ohwell:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'd like the lose another 13-15 pounds by June 23 (when my high school reunion is) I've already lost 83 and for my ultimate goal would like to lose another 25...we'll seeeeee...lol:ohwell:

*to, not the
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you consider summer ;) it is already swimsuit season here in Las Vegas. But I hope to loose 10 lbs by July 1rs for my birthday and another 5-10 by the end of summer
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I think 7-10 pounds will give me a flat tummy and sub 20% body fat. If not by the start of summer, I hope by august when I'm going to Reno with my family, which will also be the first time I've seen them since Christmas and 150 pounds!
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Im REALLY wanting 25-30 gone by August. My ultimate goal is to be 130 by November for my friends wedding. That is 55 pounds away! Fingers crossed
  • jordalyssa94
    Options
    56 days, 10-13 lbs .. I know it sounds like a lot of hard work, but.. come on. Prom is in 56 days and I'd better look DAMN fine.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose another five or ten pounds by the end of June. :smile:
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    I am doing a city wide "slimdown" and me and my bff have a bet with our husbands that if we can loose our goal weight then they have to take us on a float trip. The slimdown ends in August which will be full blown drought season by then, so we will settle for any body of water... I have 10lbs to loose to hit the 13% I want to loose.

OMG I really wanna do that and go with you! lol
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be well into the 130s by then
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    Getting married in July, my aim is to look hot! Not sure how that will happen though :D

I'd say about 5 lbs loss but loads of toning, musclebuilding on top of that I think
  • westpen
    westpen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose another 10lbs by the time I leave to go live abroad at the end of June. Ultimately, 25lbs to go to my GW.
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    10lbs. I may easily exceed that, but 10lbs is very doable by June 21st, so I want a goal that isn't impossible. That would put me at 190lbs, which I haven't seen in years, even though it's only 10lbs from where I've been resting at 200lbs.
  • lion_queen
    Options
    I care about measurments more, so I want to lose atleast 20 cm by August 14th!
  • Apa93
    Apa93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well I would like to get to at least 199lbs by 15th July so that'll be 32lbs in 2 and a half months. I'm steadily going at about 13lbs a month at the moment, so hopefully I can do it. It's a big ask, but I can get there.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't "by summer" but my original goal is fast approaching, and would love to hit it in July. (I've since uped my goal to where I really wanna be, but it will still be a huge deal to me."
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    24 lbs, or a bit more. I am buying a bikini I found online, and I'm going to hang it while I work out, or think of it while I'm jogging. I am DETERMINED to get into it and ROCK it!
    Also, I want a nice firm bottom to rock it ! :)
    SO pumped. I have seriously never been so motivated for anything in my life before.
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Any amount at all would be awesome!! If i can do 10-15...i would be quite pleased!!
    San :)
  • tumteetum
    tumteetum Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hoping to hit my lowest recorded weight in 12 years by start of June. That's 5 weeks and 5lbs to lose (which keeps me on schedule)
    Then another 5lbs by first week of July.
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 8-14lbs by August 7th (14 weeks tomorrow) as that is when I am going to Corfu with my daughters. My Treat will be a smoking HOTT bikini!! Lol BUT if I don't lose those lbs by then, as long as I have lost more inches and increased my muscle defintion and look good then I will be happyily wearing a HOTT bikini as a treat too lol x