exercises for home?

Options
i don't have access to a gym so i do my workouts from home. i have jillian micheals 30 day shred DVD and a yoga DVD. i like them both, but i'm curious as to what kind of other workouts can i do on my own without equipment?

Replies

• mfanyafujo
    mfanyafujo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Body weight exercises! No equipment needed, or you can improvise with household items.

There are a lot of online resources. You can make your own program, or follow a pre-made program. I'm using a book (You are your own gym). I've gotten great results just doing body weight stuff.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i don't have access to a gym so i do my workouts from home. i have jillian micheals 30 day shred DVD and a yoga DVD. i like them both, but i'm curious as to what kind of other workouts can i do on my own without equipment?

I have 30 day shred too and get bored with the same ol same ol over and over. I have been youtubing lots of great workouts for a change of pace. There is a 10 min workout I LOVE that works the waist... it definitely works. If you are interested, I will send you the link :-)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    for free try
    www.bodyrock.tv
    or
    www.blogilates.com (she also has a you tube channel

I love both.

I do at home, turbofire (finished that round at the end of the year), insanity (doing now), and chalean extreme (this one is on hold as I hated it with bands, and saving up for some adjustable weights). These are all beachbody products, and I love beachbody, they really do work.
  • GSCPostBaby
    GSCPostBaby Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    ^^^^
    Gotta love the BodyRockers!

Also try belly dancing.
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    Youtube has a ton of exercises. I also walk, both on my lunch hour and after work.
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Options
    Leslie Sansome walk at home DVDs.
  • gail_dawn
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • gail_dawn
    Options

I have 30 day shred too and get bored with the same ol same ol over and over. I have been youtubing lots of great workouts for a change of pace. There is a 10 min workout I LOVE that works the waist... it definitely works. If you are interested, I will send you the link :-)

that sounds awesome! please send me the link :) thanks!