Product of China

Options
After all the bad dogfood from China I started noting all the stuff WE HUMANS eat that comes from over there. We are fast making THEM the Country everyone will look to. When I go shopping I've always read labels for ingredients etc, but now I'm noting WHERE it comes from (if they put it, I've noted a few products that don't say where it came from only the 'distributing' company). It really bothers me eating stuff from China--they could 'take us out' if they wanted by selling tained food and how does stuff from another country work with the US FDA? Do we have FDA folks standing over there at the processing plants? Somehow I doubt it. Anyway, enough of that. My topic is this...I have enjoyed Schwann's products off and on over the years and absolutely LOVE their Alaskan Salmon. It is tasty and has a wonderful zero calorie dry rub you can put on it when you cook it if you like. It is soo yummy and only 100 cal per 4oz serving with lots of good omegas and protein. HOWEVER, I went to their site thinking I'd order another box or two and happened upon this (you have to click a tab on the page to reveal it). I'd love for them to explain this to me!!
"
SALMON: WILD ALASKAN SALMON, WATER, SODIUM PHOSPHATES AND SALT. MESQUITE SPICE PACKET INGREDIENTS: SALT, GRANULATED GARLIC, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, BLACK PEPPER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL MESQUITE SMOKE FLAVORING. WILD CAUGHT IN U.S.A. / PRODUCT OF CHINA

Note: Ingredients may change as our product recipes are updated. You may also want to see your product packaging for ingredients.
"

Why would you CATCH FISH IN ALASKA--TOTE THEM ALL THE WAY TO CHINA--THEN BRING THEM BACK HERE TO SELL THEM?!?!

What is this country going to do when we no longer have ANY manufacturing here and other countries get to 'call all the shots' because we HAVE TO GET IT FROM THEM?!?!
Zephyr

Replies

• kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    it just makes me sick.....:sick:
    I am so saddened by what the rich people of our country have done to us...
    They have sold us off to the lowest bidder... Our jobs and our people are not worth crap to them.
    I don't know who they think is going to buy all their products when ,none of our people have jobs to, in turn, buy their products, that they were able to make cheaper in China, and then turn around to sell to Americans. that have no jobs. WTF is that. it makes no sense.

We have to have a job to earn money, to buy the crap they are selling, but they take our jobs, so they can make a bigger profit, and then expect that we willl have money to buy their crap.

Give the American people our country back, If all our jobs came back we could afford to pay higher prices for the crap these rich people are selling. it is a circle of life, and it is broken . God help us to get it back before our whole country goes to .......CHINA.
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    Thx for the article nash! Interesting read. I am going out of my way now, and paying a little more if necessary to buy ONLY US!! You know poor Sam Walton is turning over in his grave the way his kids blew off his BUY US policy for cheap Chinese goods--they are ONLY concerned about how much $$ is in their pockets at the end. If I pick up a can and it reads product of China, I put it back on the shelf and keep looking-sure it takes a bit longer, but I refuse to support the Chinese when we have folks in need here at home as our economy goes down the toilet!

I read an article last week, I t hink it was in USA Today, where the Chinese met with two other countries and they are wanting to come up with a new global monetary standard--they don't wan the US dollar as the standard any more. Imagine that! Soon they'll say tough s$%$ US, we're the 'gbig dog' now and you will do what WE say! :explode: