Am I finally fit enough to pull off yoga pants??

Options

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I'm thinkin of makin the backside one my new profile pic on here... should i? lol or is that too much??
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Being honest, NO. No one looks good in yoga pants. I am size 2 and will not wear them. I participated in a 8k race this morning and there was way to many girls who shouldn't be wearing them there. Its like it never occurred to them to turn around and look at their backside before heading out. You can't unsee things.

Thaaaaaaaank you.

Running tights on the other hand are sexy as hell.

There was one girl, her's were practically sheer and you could tell she was wearing a thong under them. It was not pretty. Like putting 40 pounds of potatoes in a 20 pound sack.

Whoa ouch
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! :bigsmile: Wear the hell outta them! I think the camo is cute! They just don't look very practical lol, looks low cut and like they'd be falling down all the time!

actually I did my workout this morning in them and they didn't budge!! :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Being honest, NO. No one looks good in yoga pants. I am size 2 and will not wear them. I participated in a 8k race this morning and there was way to many girls who shouldn't be wearing them there. Its like it never occurred to them to turn around and look at their backside before heading out. You can't unsee things.
    that's just crazy...

ITS NOT CRAZY, IT SHOULD BE A VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS TO LOOK AT SOMEONE WITH A LUMPY BUTT WEARING CLOTHES THAT DON'T FIT.
    okay... :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm thinkin of makin the backside one my new profile pic on here... should i? lol or is that too much??

That, you should.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I think you are :) Nice work! As some other people mentioned, try to keep them for working out just becaue you don't want to be the person who lives in them either! I am thinking you need to invest in some skinny jeans :)
  • ReinasWrath
    Options
    Yeah!! :bigsmile: Wear the hell outta them! I think the camo is cute! They just don't look very practical lol, looks low cut and like they'd be falling down all the time!

actually I did my workout this morning in them and they didn't budge!! :)

Wow really? I'm surprised :D That's good though now you have style and comfort!!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    OP I think you look great in them, you have worked you butt off to get your butt to look like that. Ideally I'd love to get my stomach looking like yours and I love your back. I do agree that pair in particular might be a little low to do a serious workout without having to pull them up a lot LOL unless they can be rolled up just a bit. But yeah you have definitely earned the right to wear them. Rock it.
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    yes u can. they look good on u. awesome job. :)
  • ReinasWrath
    Options

That, you should.

Yeah do it :]
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    If you wanted to wear them as a fashion item, rather than for working out, I'd advise you to choose a pair that were cut an inch or two higher at the front.

But honestly, they look absolutely amazing, you're definitely fit enough to "pull them off". So to speak! :bigsmile:
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You totally can! You look great! Love the pants, really cute! :D
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

That, you should.

Yeah do it :]

Seriously the backside pic is amazing, go for it!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Hell yes, it's a great photo. If my *kitten* looked like that I'd be having posters printed! :bigsmile:

Just a thought, if you do have photo editing software, I'd crop the photo to just above your bum and maybe take a bit off the top too, profile photographs do come out disappointingly small and it's a shame not to show it off in its full glory!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I personally don't care for the camo print, but that goes for it on any type of clothing. Just not a fan of camo haha That being said, the yoga style of the pants themselves are a definitely something you can pull off, you have a great silhouette for them :D

Do it!! Love the tatts as well.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    love the tats, love the pants, but I must know what kind of bra that is lol. It looks quite comfy
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Yes! You are definately fit enough to ROCK those pants!!! You wear them well...I love them as workout gear myself. ENJOY, YOU'VE EARNED IT :happy:
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Can I just.. borrow your *kitten*.. Um.. permanently?
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the shouldn't stage, but you are definitely in the SHOULD!!

Well done, go buy more!!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Def!! Your back is so muscular :)