For people that have had WLS I have some questions!

Options
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you all know that I am having my sleeve done on May 7th. I am very excited and scared all at the same time. I am coming up on my week before. And I have been reading some of the books and they said to aks people that have had this some questions so here goes.

What do you wish you would of known before surgery to help you get ready?

What surprised you the most after having surgery?

What do you wish you would of had done differnt right before surgery?

What do you wish you would of brought with you to the hopsital you didnt and what did you bring that you didnt need?

What was the most helpful thing you had after surgery that made a big diffrence?

How long were you in pain and how long before you were not in any more pain from surgery ?

Besides this group did you join any others that helped you and gave you support?

What was the biggest misconseption people had about the surgery that you had to educate people about ?

If you told people you were having the surgery. How did you do it? Freinds ? Family ?

How did you deal with the haters ( there is always someone with a horor strory or harshing your victories how did you handle that ?

How did you handle the food pushers in your life? You know the one bite won't kill you have a taste people.

What do you still use today that you can't live without?

I would love to hear your answers to these as they will help me a great deal.

I feel like I have done tons of reserach and looked into everything. I thought i was prepared for this and now all of sudden i am feeling super un prepared. My team at the clinic call me the rockstar of the program that i am over achieving all the goals set. But I feel like i am not gonna be ready in time.OR i dont have all the stuff i need right after surgery to get me throught right after i get home. I wish there was a check liste somewhere LOL I am going home to my moms for the week after.

I want to thank all of you again for your love and support :) you are a wonderful bunch of caring people! Thanks again for being a great support!