Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sure. Feel free.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Look away. Mine is public. I did slack of on friday and did not log my dinner, I got home late, it was after midnight, it was my cheat meal. Blah blah excuses excuses. But I have had a really off week this week. But otherwise I am pretty on target

I eat around 75-85% clean. I do allow minimally processed stuff. I am also an eat-out-oholic but most of the time I don't go to chains, so it is usually an approximation of what I had. I live in a city that is extremely anti-chain. In my neighborhood, there were protests when Starbucks wanted to open. In the neighborhood next door, people were complaining about Chipotle and Wingstop. :P The McDonald's remodel took about 4 city meetings to get approval, with new drafts each time. The pedestrian advocates kept asking for changes to the drive through design. :D
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. You can friend me. It's not always perfect - I believe in living life and enjoying it, so there are some crazy days, but the average weekday is pretty good. I do cook a lot, so there are many recipes entered. I am happy to share any if they interest you.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends... feel free to send me a friend request if you like.

I'm not perfect (today was bad by my standards), but my intentions are always good lol.
  • Lspike92
    Lspike92 Posts: 20
    Options
    Mine is open
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    If you add me as a friend you are welcome to view mine. It's not open to all members as I'm not confident enough!
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    mine is open
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at mine and message me if you have any questions about recipes!