Four Month Progress - 30 pounds down!

Options

Replies

• kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you for helping me to feel there is hope!

This makes me feel so great! You can do it!!!
  • hillaryreid33
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Wow, you look really really good :)
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference between the 20 and 30!!! Fantastic progress...and I love the new haircut! Really suits you!
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look fantabulous sweetheart! AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou: I love seeing your numbers come down each day & to see you keep going is also very inspirational! I know you can continue to your goal because you've come this far! Hugs n Kisses!!! :love:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    awesome job. Keep it up.
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    You look fantabulous sweetheart! AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou: I love seeing your numbers come down each day & to see you keep going is also very inspirational! I know you can continue to your goal because you've come this far! Hugs n Kisses!!! :love:

Thanks friend :)
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you are SO SO cute!! congrats!!
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    you are SO SO cute!!

Thank you! You are SO SO sweet! :)
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation in such a short amount of time. Nice work! You look fabulous. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • jociesich
    jociesich Posts: 10
    Options
    WOW Amazing transformation!!!
  • hollajonah
    Options
    awesome job!! How many months did it take you to lose 20 pounds and how'd you lose it? :)
  • kgchisholm
    Options
    awesome job!! How many months did it take you to lose 20 pounds and how'd you lose it? :)

I lost my first 20 pounds in exactly two months. I ate 1200 calories a day and exercised 4 - 5 days per week. When I plateaued after the first 20, I realized I'd been under eating thanks to these boards, and then upped my calories to BMR. I still work out 4 - 5 days per week, but now eat back more exercise cals than before.
  • noidles
    noidles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    And about 20 to go!

395737_10100224752506155_18402110_46042751_345216028_n.jpg

163lbs.jpg

153edit1.jpg

I started my journey January 2, 2012 after seeing the first photo from a wedding I attended in December. When I finally hit 20 pounds down, I pulled out the same outfit to see my progress, and was shocked! I decided every 10 pounds I will track my progress by throwing on the same wedding outfit so I can see how far I have come!

I think I can see a difference between the 20 and 30 pounds lost mark. Obviously it is not as drastic as my first 20 pounds lost, but I think it's there!

Since January, I've gone from a size 14/16 to an 8/10. I went from a nearly 38 inch waist to a 30, and 46 inch hips to 39!

And all I've done is use MFP to be honest about my eating and portioning, and kicking some butt at the gym. It's been SO worth it. I just ran my first 5k last weekend, and I feel better than I have in YEARS. If I can do it, anyone can.

KEEP STRONG, MFP'ers! I'll update you in another 10 pounds! :)

This is amazing, and sort of what I've been doing.

I went to an event in late November last year, and a few weeks later saw a picture and was horrified! I wore the same dress to an event last month after losing 15lbs, and I decided every 10lbs or so I'll take a picture of myself in it.
  • busymommyx3
    busymommyx3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! You look amazing ;)
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring :-)

p.s. How tall are you? You have the body shape I'm looking for :-)
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats whats up! Makes me believe i can do it as well. Good job and ty for sharing!
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    you look amazing keep it up!
  • Oilfanchick
    Oilfanchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!