Boot camp

Options
Starting a local early morning boot camp tomorrow(7am start!!!). Is there anyone out there who has done the same who has any tips? I'm nervous that I won't be able to do it all but practise makes perfect right?!

Replies

• Shrinkydinkydoo
    Shrinkydinkydoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I go to a Bootcamp and I love it! I started with no fitness level what so ever and I weighed 18 stones! If I could do it you will be fine. The trainer always gives beginner options or advanced moves so you work at your own ability. If you need to stop for a minute that's fine too. My fitness has increased tenfold and I love working out now :-)
  • AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I take a couple of bootcamp classes that are very mixed ability! The best advice I can give you is to work at your own level. The trainer should give different levels of exercises so make sure you don't push too hard but also try to push yourself a little! Make sure you take a bottle of water! My boot campers struggle without water!

Go out and enjoy it. You dog need to perfect every exercise tomorrow just give it your best!
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    i LOVE boot camp!!! be prepared to be sore!!