Hiya!

heatheralmond2009
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
This is my first day on here! My goal is to stay the same weight for at least the next couple of months, while I am still breastfeeding. After that I would like to loose about 10pound or more. Is there anyone else on here that is using the site to make sure they are getting enough calories for breastfeeding?

Replies

• shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    heather!!!! I'm not here for breastfeeding but holy crap I know you :) hehe sorry i got really excited to see that it was you!
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Welcome, welcome Ms. Heather. Hope you find this site as helpful and wonderful as we do. Lots of support and lots of good people here. Never feel like you can't vent, ask questions or even offer up advise based on your own experiences. We need all the help we can get. . :flowerforyou:
  • Too funny! I am excited too!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.