Quick Advocare meal suggestions

Options
jeby8
jeby8 Posts: 41 Member
My fiance and I just started the Advocare 24 day challenge today. We are SO excited to see how things will go and hoping to see some awesome results. We have the basics down for the meals but both of us work in jobs where we commute and are very fast-paced. We were wondering what other Advocare users eat for breakfast and lunch? We have quite a few meal ideas planned for dinner but other than the meal replacement shakes (which we plan to utilize), we'd also like some idea for variety.

For the best results what are the best foods to eat for breakfast and lunch?

Replies

• Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Congratulations on starting the 24 day challenge! During the cleanse phase for breakfast, my fiance and I would either drink one of Advocare's chocolate meal replacement shakes blended with frozen berries or a banana, or we would eat an eggbeater omelette with spinach, mushrooms, turkey bacon or jimmy dean crumbled turkey sausage and fat free cheese. For lunch we would eat turkey sandwiches with lots of fresh fruit and veggies dipped in fat free ranch. We would also eat chicken chicken ceasar salads with progresso light soup. Also, we ate boca products on sandwich flats when we were craving burgers or chicken sandwiches with fat free mayo.
  • jeby8
    jeby8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much! This really helps! I didn't realize how filling the fiber drink and spark drink is in the morning! I almost wasn't hungry for breakfast but ate some fruit anyway!
  • hpdoxi
    hpdoxi Posts: 32
    Options
    I use eggs a lot and tons of veggies - I have ground turkey that I have used in about everything....chicken obviously and found a low/no sugar BBQ sauce, low sodium Soy Sauce, and some other things that can add a splash of flavor. I also use all the Mrs. Dash as they are salt free and can be added while cooking or after. They have worked great and they have a ton of varieties for all flavors.

Feel free to add me - looking for people to keep up with on this Challenge. I am on day 6.