Nooblit =)

Options
Hi everyone ...hope ur all doing well. I'm new of course and just stopping by to say hi and to wish u all gl

guess i'll be cyas all around laters!

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    good luck it works!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • rcotto25
    rcotto25 Posts: 19
    Options
    not sure how this works...like do respond to u guys in here after many ppl have responded but i'll cut in now to say ty for ur support and kind words. gl to u both and everyone in here

:bigsmile: <---just learned how to do that btw hehe
  • lovelee_2
    lovelee_2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is nice to see someone actually being successful at weight loss. I have been trying to lose weight for pretty much all my life. I have so much to lose it is easy to get discouraged. I hope this sight is really encouraging for me.

LAP
  • rcotto25
    rcotto25 Posts: 19
    Options
    It is nice to see someone actually being successful at weight loss. I have been trying to lose weight for pretty much all my life. I have so much to lose it is easy to get discouraged. I hope this sight is really encouraging for me.

LAP

i wish u the best of luck , but i alrdy believe ur gonna do great and even better now that ur part of the mfp family :wink:

GL to all of u!!