Profile Creepin' Game!

Options

Replies

• DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @dale, the middle one, are your eyes purple? very cool!

I wish, contact lenses!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    DaleXD The current one, it reminds me of my of one of my step daughter in her teen years.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    @Rileamoyer, the second one! Beautiful!
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    and youve got really nices eyes and lipgloss, what is it
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You're very beautiful and you have a beautiful child ( :
  • coliema
    Options
    @imogenjade...me?

If so, I'm wearing just strawberry chapstick and a tiny tiny bit of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the color Milan, I'll have to double check on the NYX color, but I think that's what I had on.
  • imogenjade
    Options
    @imogenjade...me?

If so, I'm wearing just strawberry chapstick and a tiny tiny bit of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the color Milan, I'll have to double check on the NYX color, but I think that's what I had on.

yeh its nice. ill have to invest in some =)
  • imogenjade
    Options
    You're very beautiful and you have a beautiful child ( :

thank you, love your 2nd pic. you look really pretty and love yor hair xx
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    imogenjade

the green dress one where you're holding the baby(:
  • coliema
    Options
    @imogenjade...me?

I love NYX makeup, it's on the cheaper side and it's GREAT quality. That lip cream would look good on you! ...I'm just a little obsessed with makeup..... :love:

PS you are beautiful!
  • imogenjade
    Options
    @imogenjade...me?

I love NYX makeup, it's on the cheaper side and it's GREAT quality. That lip cream would look good on you! ...I'm just a little obsessed with makeup..... :love:

PS you are beautiful!

haha same here . i love NYX fake lashes !! im off make up shopping for my hols next week so il get some

aww thanks your very beautiful too xx
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    colie I'll have to say profile pic. Only one viewable
  • coliema
    Options
    colie I'll have to say profile pic. Only one viewable

Really!? I'll have to figure out how to fix that...even though I only have two pictures. I will also add some tonight!
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
  • coliema
    Options
    @imogenjade...me?

PS you are beautiful!

haha same here . i love NYX fake lashes !! im off make up shopping for my hols next week so il get some

.....please tell me you have a beauty channel!? I do!...that's all I could think of when you said hols!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Pengi: great Meme face:(

Thank you - didn't realise what a meme was until my partner's brother saw me do the face one day I said I looked like Me Gusta - so it's his fault I'm now hooked on Memebase!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    pengi love how ur all tatted up!
  • imogenjade
    Options
    @imogenjade...me?

PS you are beautiful!

.....please tell me you have a beauty channel!? I do!...that's all I could think of when you said hols!

whats a beauty channel? u mean programme i watch? lol xx
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Giooooo the one showing your tat is awesome! ;D
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Your profile(: that's sick! :D