Bump
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing....my family wanted chicken alfredo tomorrow. Well the kind they like is made with heavy whipping cream, killer calories!! This will give me the chance to enjoy it too while they can have the fattening kind. Thanks for sharing!!:):)
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yummy! Sounds better than the last Mock Alfredo recipe I used; using cottage cheese..not too good but edible.
  • Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Looks delish! thanks for sharing!!!
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm.. I haven't had chicken alfredo in forever!!! Making this tomorrow :)
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    Bump
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jsukhan
    jsukhan Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yum something I will be trying.
  • Snookie2u
    Snookie2u Posts: 10
    Options
    I love that you posted pictures...looks delicious. On the to make lost!
  • smoore1988
    smoore1988 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I just might be cooking this soon. thanks so much OP
  • Sherryl58
    Sherryl58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds and looks fabulous!
  • mccb1977
    mccb1977 Posts: 14
    Options
    Made this for the family tonight, and ohhhh myyyyyy!!! Everyone ate it up, and if I had made a double batch it would have been devoured!!! I made a couple of changes (no marinade, just pam in the pan to cook the chicken, and I didn't have basil) Delicious! Hubby is requesting it to be incorporated into our weekly dinners. Next time i'm adding more tomatoes :) Thanks for the recipie!!! :)
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • mae009
    mae009 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ShleyDoublet
    ShleyDoublet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looks Amazing
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    Made this for the family tonight, and ohhhh myyyyyy!!! Everyone ate it up, and if I had made a double batch it would have been devoured!!! I made a couple of changes (no marinade, just pam in the pan to cook the chicken, and I didn't have basil) Delicious! Hubby is requesting it to be incorporated into our weekly dinners. Next time i'm adding more tomatoes :) Thanks for the recipie!!! :)

So glad they liked it! I definitely love this recipe, and it was just on a whim that I put it all together. No recipe that I had, just ingredients lying around that I wanted to use. After that first recipe, I've upped the garlic factor due to requests from the family. But still. It's a winner!
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bump. Sounds sooooo yummy
  • kellyo15
    kellyo15 Posts: 51
    Options
    This looks awesome! I think I'll substitute in broccoli for tomatoes in my house :)