New to this site and love it!

Options
I am new here. I have been trying it around for about 2 weeks and I really like the community. I really enjoy looking at the before and after pictures as they inspire me so much. So a little about me I'm 43 years old, female, a diabetic with chronic back pain. I have to lose about 65 pounds to just get under the overweight number. I am trying to lose weight for my health, to just feel better. Looking better will be a great bonus though. I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Replies

• kathyd0829
    Options
    I think you will find that the people on this site are truly inspirational and there to help whenever you need them. I have been here for about three months and have met some amazing people with truly wondeful life stories. I joined so that I could avoid the fate of my parents, both suffered from IDDM and understand how hard it is. Feel free to add me to your friends list and we can help motivate each other.
  • getfitin11
    Options
    You can add me to your friends if you would like. I'm also 43. I've lost 23 lbs so far with about 24 more or so to go.