Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

???Water Weight?

aprilm_1983
aprilm_1983 Posts: 22 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
OK, I have asked many questions leading up to this day but I have ONE MORE...

Can anyone tell me a good way to shed access water weight byt Sunday? A good meal plan or pill to take or something to drink/eat not drink/eat????????

I will be trying on my wedding dress in exactly 4 days.... I'm ok with fitting in it and it may be just a little big by now BUT I would LOVE to shed any water weight that I may be carrying... I really feel lately like I'm carrying some.

Anyone can help please do!

Thanks
:-):smooched:

Replies

• abbie3857
    abbie3857 Posts: 12
    Drink lots of water and avoid salt. If you don't drink enough water your body will hang on to more so drink plenty and your body will process it better
  • aprilm_1983
    aprilm_1983 Posts: 22 Member
    OK, that's a good idea! I wasn't sure if I drank MORE water if that meant I will have more to retain!

Thanks!
  • edleim
    edleim Posts: 81 Member
    Try a natural dieretic. And I mean natural.

Cranberry Juice - can aid in removal of excess fluid retention
    Apple cider vinegar - exhibits natural diuretic properties and maintains potassium levels
    Nettle - has natural diuretic properties that facilitate good cleansing
    Dandelion leaf tea - aids in detoxification and helps those with cystitis and urinary tract infections
    Fennel - has carminative and diuretic properties and is used in seasoning food
    Watermelon - has high water content which helps to increase urination and flushes out toxins
    Cucumbers - also high in water and rich in sulfur and silicon which stimulate the kidneys into better removal of uric acid
    Watercress - a natural diuretic food
    Artichokes - a natural diuretic food
    Asparagus - contains asparigine which is a chemical alkaloid that boosts kidney performance, thereby improving waste removal from the body
    Brussel Spouts - help in stimulating the kidneys and pancreas which helps in better cleansing of cells
    Beets - are natural diuretic foods that attack floating body fats and fatty deposits
    Oats - contain silica which is a natural diuretic
    Cabbage - is known to aid breakage of fatty deposits, especially around the abdominal region
    Carrots - are a rich source of carotene that speeds the metabolic rate of the body and hastens removal of fat deposits and waste
    Lettuce - aids better metabolism and flushing of toxins
    Tomatoes - are rich in Vitamin C that
This discussion has been closed.