OMGoodness Other New Member...

Options
You all can just call me CA or CAngel. I'm new to the myfitnesspal site and have a lot to discover here still. I love the weight tracker here, by best I've seen from all the website that have to do with diet and etc.
Enough with the needless chit chat.
I'm here cause my weight has taken front stage in my life right now. I have come to a point that I feel it's now or never. I'm just had my 36th birthday a couple weeks back and I think that I'm fat and etc hit me hard. I told my self that I must put my self first and do this for me. I'm the type of person that needs consent reminders of important things. No I did not tie a string around my finger. I know that after a couple of weeks it would just come unties. I did better, I got braces. Yes you hear right braces:bigsmile: on my pearly whites. So each time I think about eating that brownie or not going to the gym. I just remember the braces that line my teeth. It's there each morning when I get up and it is helping me a lot to keep focus on the big picture. I've have dropped 12 lbs in 3 weeks and I know that is not a lot weight for a big girl like me. But if I keep to a nice pace, it will all add up in the end.

Replies

• kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    12 lbs in 3 weeks is great and you should be proud of yourself regardless of your size!!!! I have only lost 11 lbs in 7 weeks, :grumble: so kudos for you and every pound loss is a measurement of your success...never see it as "no big deal" keep up the great job :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: