reached my goal 100 lbs lost

Options
13»

Replies

• JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! How did you do it? What was your main focus? Counting calories? Exercise?
  • agrzybow
    agrzybow Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment! How long did it take you?
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! How did you do it? What was your main focus? Counting calories? Exercise?

my main focus both but calories and exercise but i was alot more diligent when it came to food. I tried to get in 10,000 steps every day and stay under 1260 cals. I didnt eat back my exercise cals. some people do . I think you have to experiment and find what works for you.I also concentrated on the next 10 lbs at a time. The most important thing is to not give up, stick with it. If you blow a meal or eat something you shouldnt get back ontrack immediately dont just blow the rest of the day. I hope this helps.
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!
  • themommie
    Options
    Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment! How long did it take you?

I started July 17 2010 so it took me a little over 21 months, so it has taken me awhile. But you just have to remember the important thing is to get there, it isnt a race.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Well done, your commitment clearly shows, great results
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Fantastic job! You look awesome :-)
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    FANTASTIC! You look GREAT!!!!!
  • Leaker12
    Leaker12 Posts: 57
    Options
    WOW............Great job, you look GREAT
  • joannea1988
    Options
    fantastic well done, you look amazing
  • reptiles2707
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Hope I am as successful as you!
  • flame65
    flame65 Posts: 11
    Options
    Nice!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,383 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • themommie
    Options
    I appreciate each and everyone of you. It is because of all the encouragement, motivation , challenges and accountability here that I have done it. You can do it , just stick to it , don't give up , if you blow it get back ontrack IMMEDIATELY. Dont wait because it makes it harder to back with it
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Very inspiring.
  • themommie
    Options
    Just wanted to share that I made this post in 2012, but have kept it off. I have gone up and down during that time but when I start gaining I get back to being serious about it …..
  • Baritastic
    Baritastic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im down over 200 with the last 10 to go. Without this app it would be impossible to be accurate in gauging calories and macros to reach that goal. fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!