Saggy Baggy

Options
I would like to hear from people who have lost weight and what their skin has done. I'm worried about being saggy baggy.

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    :wink: I have lost 34lbs so far and no saggy baggy, it really depends on the person, I have seen people who lost alot of weight and their skin is saggy, But if you drink plenty of water and excercise your skin will tighten up as yuo loose weight
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest fear about losing weight.
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I think it also depends on your age. I lost 23 pounds, exercised religiously (cardio and weights/resistance training) and drank water, but I'm having a problem with saggy skin. I'm in my fifties, though, so I think the sagginess is also age related. I think someone in their twenties and thirties will have more elastic skin and will not be as prone to sagginess. I wish there was something I could do about it, but I guess I'd rather be dealing with the saggy skin instead of the extra weight. I've been doing extra tricep exercises to help tighten up the under part of the arm jiggle, but nothing seems to help.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    I've lost almost 50 so far and nothing saggy so far. I think with you only trying to lose 12 pounds you will be just fine.

There is not enough fat in 12 pounds to make you saggy.

Enjoy. :drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 50 so far and nothing saggy so far. I think with you only trying to lose 12 pounds you will be just fine.

There is not enough fat in 12 pounds to make you saggy.

Enjoy. :drinker:
    :laugh: I should have clarified that I was 185 pounds and borderline obese. I've already lost 30 and losing 12 pounds will put me at 145. :laugh: I have always been a normal weight range so I'm concerned about the skin sagging.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies.