My belly transformation! (pictures)

Options
I'm so excited about my results, I just want to show everyone! I never thought I'd be so excited to show a shirtless picture to strangers on the internet. :laugh: I even emailed my pictures to my mom and my sister. :) I started in January at close to 160, and am at 135 today. I plan to start Insanity tomorrow, while eating at maintenance calories... I don't want to lose any more weight, but I'd love to keep toning up, and maybe even find my abs. Here are some pictures of me in my favorite jeans, starting Jan 2, and ending last week. Enjoy!

707cd4a6ead0f60ce8d6d45d0a5e62c0.gif

Replies

• ahatcher0905
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job girl! I am even more motivated now, thank you!
  • Rloral
    Rloral Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! There is a big difference between the first and last pictures! I can't wait until I see results like that :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! I must say it took me a little bit to understand the pics, but you can really see a HUGE difference between the first picture and the last picture! I wish I had kept as good a picture record as you did! Great job! :)
  • sbarnes1963
    Options
    Great job!
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!