Asked to Put Before/During/After Photos On Wall of Fame

Options
The owner of the gym I've been attending since mid-January (which was also when I started using MFP) asked me last Friday to be one fo the first "success stories" she puts up on her new "Wall of Fame".

Here is the before picture I submitted:
2jecytz.jpg

And since I"m not at my after, here is my during:
317dulh.jpg

The quote I chose is: "The difference between the person you are and the person you want to be is the work YOU do."

Replies

• TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Lowercase img
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    The owner of the gym I've been attending since mid-January (which was also when I started using MFP) asked me last Friday to be one fo the first "success stories" she puts up on her new "Wall of Fame".

Here is the before picture I submitted:
    2jecytz.jpg

And since I"m not at my after, here is my during:
    317dulh.jpg

The quote I chose is: "The difference between the person you are and the person you want to be is the work YOU do."
  • jeanarae1983
    jeanarae1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lowercase img

Sorry! Thank you!!! :)
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful. Love your quote. Congratulations on loosing 27 pounds.
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    Congratulations & Beautiful Pictures
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing you've done an amazing job.
  • landmsmommy
    landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am doing a "sucess story" for my gym too. Can't wait to see your final after! Love your quote!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    LOVE that quote! and you look great! :) I can imagine all of the hard work you've put in and it shows! Keep it up! :)
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing, you look terrific!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations! This is one of my personal goals for this month. We have a Wall of Champions, and the first milestone is 30lbs, which I hope to reach within a few weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!