Progress Pictures, even though my numbers haven't changed.

Options
Since my scale is disapointing me and not really showing me any progress and after measuring myself I didn't see any difference in the numbers, I have decided to take pics todays to see if anything has actually changed. After seing the pics Im seing some difference but my numbers still the same so still a little confused and will do more studying about weigh loss because I do want to reach my 135lb goal. Open to any coments/opinions and suggestions

photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo-1.jpg
photo4-1.jpg
photo5.jpg

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference :) You have some more defined muscles in your stomach area and your bathing suit (cuuuute) looks like it fits you better! I'm not sure about suggestions, but I'm always a big sodium watcher...just keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure your scale and measuring tape will show a loss :)
  • sydney1984
    sydney1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can def tell a difference in your mid section and back :) Great job!! Im thinking of finally tossing the scale bc I havent lost any weight in about a week or so but my clothes are fitting MUCH looser , keep up the awesome work!
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Doing great! You look wonderful. Keep at it, the numbers are great to see but how you feel is even better.
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Definite difference - you look great!
    Numbers are just numbers.
    These pictures tell the story.
    You are more toned and thinner looking.
    You are certainly making progress - congrats!:happy:
  • itishardbutworthit
    Options
    You have definitely lost weight :) amazing effort darling, keep it up
  • ash1220
    ash1220 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a difference in your back and mid section areas! You're doing great ~ forget what the scale says! Keep up the great work!
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Your bra ling on your back and stomach are much smaller! Just keep it up!
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    There just can't POSSIBLY be just a two pound difference...
    I say TOSS your scale because it's a freaking liar

You look good girl there is a big change in the pics most certainly.

Way-2-Go!!:drinker:
  • Clarisse0304
    Clarisse0304 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys, your comments were very uplifting.. The scale was making me very sad!! now Im just looking forward for the summer! Thank you guys
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!