does weight loss Always = smaller boobies????

Options
Hi I want to loose 10-15kgs [22-23lb].. I am only 163cm [5foot 4 I think]
I am currently 69.8kgs [153lb] and want to ultimately get down to 55kgs [121lb]
I am currently a D cup, [not a full bouncy D either:laugh: as I have Breast Fed 5 babies]
I really want to loose the extra weight but I don't want to loose my girls :wink: [implants are not an option either]

I would love to hear about end results from others with similar stats.

Replies

• LatissimusDorsi
    Options
    What are boobs made of? Fat.
    So yes you will lose them.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50lbs and my moobs haven't shrunk a single mm!
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    It depends on how you're built. Even at my smallest (a good 20 pounds less than I am right now), I've had big girls...I was a D when I was 20 lbs. less, I'm an E now. So, technically they go down, but for me, it's the last thing I lose. And I'm ok with it...:tongue:
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    ahh ... just because you lose weight doesnt mean you'll lose your breast size ... otherwise there'd be a bunch of flat chested women walking around.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Not always. Some women will find that their band size will shrink while their cup size remains the same or even increases. Sadly mine drunk, both the band size and the cup size. And after the ridiculous size they expanded to while breastfeeding, now they are like a couple of sad sacks. LOL. I was a solid overflowing 34DD (needed a bigger size but loved VS bras and they didnt go any higher than DD in the 34 band at the time LOL) before my kids, now with breastfeeding, expansion, and subsequent weightloss, I am between a 34D-34DD but they lack that fullness that they had before I lost the weight. My body fat percentage has decreased and obviously some of it came off of the girls. So, so sad.

Unfortunately there's no way to know for sure what will happen to yours until it happens.

If you do shrink and sag and if you're actually interested in implants (some women are, some aren't), you know you can make payments on a new set of perky girls, right? You don't have to have cash upfront. ;-)
  • fitby38
    Options

smh ... from a man
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    yes!! we are going to loss our big boobies!! lol!!! mines are gone!!!! :laugh: but that means fat is gone too !:bigsmile:
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    This is what I have found. In all my years at different sizes and with my mom who also lost a lot of weight. It seems that what ever bust to waist ratio you have that is what it will always be. So even when you were heavier if your bust was considerably bigger then your waist that will stay the same but as your waist gets smaller your bust will reduce the same amount. This probably is not the same with everyone but that is just my experience.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Well... if you have an Herbal Magic Shop nearby (Canadian Company) there's a supplement you can take that's all natural that contains some of the hormones that girls experience when starting puberty. It makes your girls perky again :)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    did for me, thank the Maker.
  • caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    Options
    yes I use to be a C I am now a very small B (possibly A because my bras are a little big on me now) However, I kind of like it :D It matches my personality more if that makes any sense! haha
  • LatissimusDorsi
    Options

smh ... from a man

And what does that matter exactly?
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    yes!! we are going to loss our big boobies!! lol!!! mines are gone!!!! :laugh: but that means fat is gone too !:bigsmile:

yep..i lost mine too:sad: implants may not be an option, but a lift could be :wink:
  • fitby38
    Options

smh ... from a man

And what does that matter exactly?

still smh
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 40lbs I have not lost a cup size but just around me but I was the same cup size when I was my target weight too
  • Lanzbug
    Lanzbug Posts: 3
    Options
    When I gained weight (about 4 stone) my boobs went from a AA (super tiny) to a B... They are shrinking now that I am loosing the weight... :/
  • Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Each person is different. I've lost around 10% body fat over the last few months (16 kgs) and although my girls haven't 'shrunk', I've changed sizes. Gone from a 12E to a 10F - going from hard to find bras to incredibly hard to find bras........I've noticed a difference in that my chest itself has hardly any fat on it, but my boobs are now just lumps hanging off. Not ideal when naked, but then I breastfeed too so they weren't exactly full playboy boobs before I lost weight either. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options

smh ... from a man

He is correct. I don't think he meant that you lose tem completely, but most people's boobs will reduce with weight loss.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I bought mine.....:)
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink but they haven't. I was a healthy weight to begin with, though, so maybe I'm not losing enough weight to affect that part of my body.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!