I cheated on my husband!

Options
I cannot keep it in any longer. I cheated on my husband. Just 10 minutes with this guy fulfills my every desire. He is so sweet to me and makes my worst days the best. I try and see him atleast 3 times a week but it is so hard sometimes. It all depends on how my day goes. This guy is Mr. Brownie lava cake. He is so yummy! And only 370 calories for this amazing treat. Im sure if you try you could even make him better for you.

http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/225/Microwave+Brownie+Lava+Cake

The best part? it only takes a minute to get him ready! I think this is an affair I can live with :)

Replies

• timherrmann
    Options
    lol--you had me going for the first 3-4 sentences!
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    :)
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bump. Do you know how many cals these roughly work out as?
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Haha! I was soo ready to (b)itch slap you there. :-)
  • vmdking
    vmdking Posts: 8
    Options
    But surely these are items of food that your should be avoiding to reach your goals, are you not cheating on yourself by having this indulgence?

Shame really and not a great help to people on this site who are interested in watching their calories, reaching their goals and maintaining a healthly lifestyle.
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    @angellore I put the recipe in here on MFP and it came to 370 but im ure you could somehow make the recipe healthier?

@livi_cowgirl trust me I me 100% faithful to my hubby :)
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    @vmdking Everything is okay in moderation. I was exaggerating when I say I have this 3 times a week. I have one about once a month and 370 calories for the baby isn't bad in my book. I am totally coomited to reaching my goals and staying within my calories but I will not keep myself from eating things I love. It just doesn't work for me.
  • vmdking
    Options
    That's fair enough, yes we have to treat ourselves every now and then was just shocked at the 3 times a week comment really.

It may not be you but some people will go oh wow shes managing to lose weight and eating these things 3 times a week so if she can do so can I. Some people will use any excuse to have cake especially if someone else writes it down, it then becomes gospel to them.

Good luck in reaching your goals!
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    And honestly if you make room for it in your daily calories I dont see a problem with having it 3 times a week if you want it. I personally wouldnt just because I try not to eat processed foods a lot, but more power to you if you want to!
  • zeldalemons
    zeldalemons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i came here to call you a *kitten*. but then I seen you were talking about mr.lava cake and I've decided you're now a double *kitten*. he was MINE first. >:D
  • vmdking
    Options
    But you shouldn't plan to have sugar foods 3 times a week, specially 370 calories. Your body will do nothing with it except turn it to fat. Again by having it 3 times a week you would be undoing any hardwork you have been doing and would be cheating yourself. You shouldn't look at it and go, oh wow I can have another 300 calories today so I will have a highly processed full of sugar cake. You should say that I have had an amazing week, worked really hard in the gym, kept to my diet, lost lots of pounds on staurday I can a low fat, low calorie cake as a treat.
  • fontinathefox
    fontinathefox Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    But you shouldn't plan to have sugar foods 3 times a week, specially 370 calories. Your body will do nothing with it except turn it to fat. Again by having it 3 times a week you would be undoing any hardwork you have been doing and would be cheating yourself. You shouldn't look at it and go, oh wow I can have another 300 calories today so I will have a highly processed full of sugar cake. You should say that I have had an amazing week, worked really hard in the gym, kept to my diet, lost lots of pounds on staurday I can a low fat, low calorie cake as a treat.

Or you should just let people lose weight the way they choose to. If they can fit it into their calorie allowance and their lifestyle three times a week, then let them. It doesn't affect you.
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    @ zeldalemons I am sorry for stealing your man! :)

@vmdking Honestly it doesnt matter what you eat. Calories are calories. As long as you eat in moderation then you should be fine. Thas how I see it atleast. Its up to you whter you want to eat 2 whoppers and use all your calories up or if you want to eat a balanced diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables all day.

@fontinathefox Thank you! :)
  • vmdking
    Options
    Yeah it doesn't affect me... you are totally right.... I'm sorry it's not about me and eating cake, it's about others and eating cake... apologies
  • vmdking
    Options
    Yes all calories are the same and your body processes them in all the same way.
  • frillypantz
    frillypantz Posts: 134
    Options
    ahahahaha! Sammy you made my morning XD
  • JohannaMama
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe!!

@vmdking- It sounds like you're having a bad Monday already!! You're all over this poor girl for posting a RECIPE in a recipe thread!!

It's NO ONE else's responsibility for anyone else's weightloss. If people choose to eat all of their calories in cake on a daily basis, that's their business, not yours. And, if people choose to take what another member on a website says as "gospel" as you said- shame on their stupidity. No one here is claiming to be a doctor, or a nutritionist, it's members sharing recipes.
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with miss 'jammy tart'
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    But surely these are items of food that your should be avoiding to reach your goals, are you not cheating on yourself by having this indulgence?

Shame really and not a great help to people on this site who are interested in watching their calories, reaching their goals and maintaining a healthly lifestyle.

You can still have foods that you enjoy and be able to reach your goals. Plus, humor is an awesome tool in weightloss and life in general.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    It is clear Sammy has a sense of humor. That sounds like cheating that won't cause a divorce. Enjoy the cake!