Chocolate frozen yogurt

Options
bkscott5
bkscott5 Posts: 53 Member
What stores can I find chocolate frozen yogurt and other good flavors to eat in place of ice cream? I know u can go to shops like ice cream shop, but this is expensive and not easy for me to do. I'd like to buy it just like ice cream u eat at home I've had frozen yogurt twice out and it was great so I'd like to find great tasting for home. I don't like regular yogurt so I'm not sure what they put in the frozen that makes me like it, but whatever it is I think it's still better than eating regular ice cream.

Replies

• Jessika421
    Jessika421 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know grocery stores like Kroger and Wal*Mart carry different flavors. You have to look carefully at the packaging because it's usually mixed in with a certain brand's ice cream (ex: Brier's, Turkey Hill, etc).

Also, Smart ones has ice cream products that are low calorie, and very yummy as well. :)
  • jociesich
    jociesich Posts: 10
    Options
    I just bought Chocolate frozen yogurt from Superstore (in Canada) Its yummy!
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Try Dryers Slow Churned ....delish!
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I make my own!

Nonfat Greek yogurt, Stevia or Truvia, cocoa powder, mashed banana (optional), and usually some protein powder
  • Southpaw3612
    Options
    They have a brand of ice cream called Arctic Zero. They carry it in quite a few stores in the states. Super low calories, most have about 150 per pint. Check it out online.
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I make my own!

Nonfat Greek yogurt, Stevia or Truvia, cocoa powder, mashed banana (optional), and usually some protein powder

I might need to try that!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Blend 1 Cup plain greek yogurt, 2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa, and 1 TBSP stevia in the blender. Pour into container then freeze. YUM
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    WELL HAHA NE STORE!! O AND A GOOD ONE IS BEN AN JERRY'S THEY MAKE ICE CREAM BUT THEY ALSO HAVE:
    FROYO
    WHICH IS FROZEN YOGURT.. AND MY FAVORITE IS "HALF BAKED"
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WELL HAHA NE STORE!! O AND A GOOD ONE IS BEN AN JERRY'S THEY MAKE ICE CREAM BUT THEY ALSO HAVE:
    FROYO
    WHICH IS FROZEN YOGURT.. AND MY FAVORITE IS "HALF BAKED"

Ben & Jerry's was my first thought too! Their "Chocolate Fudge Brownie" has 180 cals per 1/2 cup. They also have new Greek Frozen Yogurt which I have yet to try, but it looks good!