Experience with Isagenix Total Cleanse?

aballew05
aballew05 Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone, I am new to this site. My husband recently recruited me so we could help support each other staying fit while we are apart. (He is currently working overseas). I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with the Isagenix Total Body Cleanse system or any other of the Isagenix products. I am currently doing the 9-day cleanse and after two intro days, I am in the final hours of my first cleanse day. I'm feeling some hunger pains, but nothing near as bad as I thought it would be and I've already noticed some weight loss... I'm actually looking forward to stepping on the scale in the morning! Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this system and their results! Here is a quick link if anyone is interested in a good cleanse system (they also have many other products that support healthy living besides just cleansing): http://aballew.isagenix.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

It's You vs. You

Replies

• neclar
    neclar Posts: 75 Member
    hello, i have a friend i work with thats on that system. he said that hte water is the key and you have to drink that half gallon in a work-day time or you'll be really hungry. i will ask him for meor tips. he doesn't go to the gym but he lost about 40 lbs in about 3 mos.
  • ragos97
    ragos97 Posts: 10
    Hi! I have done the Isagenix 30 day program and really liked the results I got with the system. I just quit using it as I had some GI problems. I love the shakes, yummy with lots of protein! Never have tried the 9 day system.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site. My husband recently recruited me so we could help support each other staying fit while we are apart. (He is currently working overseas). I was just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with the Isagenix Total Body Cleanse system or any other of the Isagenix products. I am currently doing the 9-day cleanse and after two intro days, I am in the final hours of my first cleanse day. I'm feeling some hunger pains, but nothing near as bad as I thought it would be and I've already noticed some weight loss... I'm actually looking forward to stepping on the scale in the morning! Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this system and their results! Here is a quick link if anyone is interested in a good cleanse system (they also have many other products that support healthy living besides just cleansing): http://aballew.isagenix.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

It's You vs. You

My neighbor just talked to me about this yesterday- The thing with cleanses is that you will lose weight but it will come back- especially if you aren't eating balanced meals a lot of the weight you lose is water weight as well.

My coworker even did the Velocity Diet where you don't eat food for 4 weeks you just drink a bunch of protein shakes and take supplements well yeah she lost weight at first but as soon as she incorporated 1 meal into her diet everything she lost came right back.

Just giving you a heads up so if the weight you do lose comes back unless you follow the plan for good. But alot of people do start a cleanse as a jump start to their diets- I wouldn't mind doing a colon cleanse not for weight loss just because I have issues (constipation:sick: -regardless of how much fiber and water I take in) Good luck hope it works it seems to expensive for me though- But my neighbor liked it
  • aballew05
    aballew05 Posts: 8
    Thank you, I noticed I started to lose some motivation and began gaining a little weight from not paying attention to my diet like I should have been so I was looking for something that would switch things up a little and flush my system. Just after these first few days I have really noticed an improvement in my overall mindset and focus. It almost felt like I hit a plateau, but now I feel more focused than before. I'll keep everyone updated to how the next few days go!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,137 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

My husband started Isagenix in February and has lost 60 pounds and maintained the loss for about two months.

I started it about six weeks ago after using just MFP at first. Since january 14, I've lost 42 pounds.

We use MFP and Isagenix daily including a weekly cleanse and swear by it.

We eat healthy (I think you can look at my food diary) and continued to lose weight even while traveling in our motorhome and staying in hotels.

We consider losing weight to be the most important thing in our lives right now and Isagenix has been the vehicle to get there.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.