Need help leaving this weight behind.

Options
hello everyone. I could really use some help becoming the new me. I have about 80-100 pounds to loose. I was on HCG and lost 30 pounds, but it seems to be slowly coming back despit following all the rules. I need to figure out what is going wrong. Please help!!!:smile::explode:

Replies

• doorknobs3
    doorknobs3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    it is very important to track your foods... this is the best way to know what you are doing or not doing. The product seems to work for a while then you plateau. From there it is best to count calories. I stared out over 450 and lost 297 lbs, after the death of my son gained more that I would like to admit back. So now I am on my way to lose 150lbs. I have now been working for a month and things have been going well. I am tracking my foods daily Iog. An easy and cheap log is in a check book register. it handy and it works for during out with friends and other places.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. I could really use some help becoming the new me. I have about 80-100 pounds to loose. I was on HCG and lost 30 pounds, but it seems to be slowly coming back despit following all the rules. I need to figure out what is going wrong. Please help!!!:smile::explode:
    Many of my friends and their friends have tried the "HCG "diet"" and lost 30, but gained 45. Clean eating, lots of water, lean proteins and adequate working out. Track your calories, and figure out what your net calories should be... It's hard, but it helps to track everything.