Another reason to ditch the scale

Options
I sat down this morning to take a look at my progress - comparing what it was like before I started Jillian Michaels' workouts and after. From beginning of January to mid-February, (pre-Jillian) I lost 14 lbs and 6 inches. Mid-February to this morning (been "doing" Jillian faithfully since mid- Feb), I have only lost 7 lbs but another 12 inches! Half the amount of lbs lost but twice the amount of inches! A real eye opener - I'm putting my scale in storage.....for a while anyway:smile:

Replies

• Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I have got 4 days left of 30 DS and I haven't weighed or measured myself since the day before I started. Your post makes me feel quite hopeful as I can notice a difference in my body shape, but I'm convinced I wont have lost any weight. Even if I haven't and I've lost inches, I think I'll be happy with that. I am also going on to do 90 Day body revolution and you've made me feel inspired to really go for it. Thank you and well done!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    You are going to be one happy lady when you decide to take those measurements! Would love to hear how it goes! Good luck going forward. I have 2 more weeks of ripped in 30 then I'll 'reward' myself with a new 'killer buns and thighs" DVD. :smile:
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! WTG!!! After some of the before/after pics I've seen here regarding lost inches vs lost lbs, I'm pretty much over the scale now. Someone posted a pic a few days ago of 5lbs fat vs 5lbs muscle. A real eye opener...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!