Facial Creams and Healthy Skin?

Options
2»

Replies

• roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Best thing is to use sunscreen. That will help with dark spots developing.

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about wrinkles. As far as I know, there aren't any topical creams that can permanently restore the skins elasticity (which is why you get wrinkles). Any anti-wrinkle creams just moisturize the skin so it looks more plump. Moisturised skin will always look better than dehydrated skin.

I recommend moving to a more natural way of cleansing your skin. I use the oil cleansing method and LOVE it. my skin has never looked better and i dont have any dry patches any more. it can also help with oily skin. All you need is an oil of your choice (i use olive oil because i already have it and its relatively inexpensive) and castor oil if you feel you need it (i dont get it because nobody sells it in the UK)

http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/

if you really want to correct the look of wrinkles when theyre more pronounced, you can always try botox or fillers when you get older. i know people have mixed opinions on them, but i think as long as you don't get too much done it can really make you look younger.

TL;DR: moisturize your skin to make it look better and protect it with SPF. there isnt more you can do besides that, really.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much! I am in the UK, so I may start trying Boot's stuff once I'm through with this Avon cream.

Oil treatments sound good as well... I may usee rice bran oil for that, that's the oil found in many Japanese skin treatments, and it was even used by the Geisha community.
  • irenep22
    irenep22 Posts: 59
    Options
    Bump
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    There's a really awesome night cream, Nerium, www.radiantskinsolutions.nerium.com

I loved it SO much that I became a distributor!
    It's all natural, paraben free, cruelty-free and dramatically reduces wrinkles, lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation etc!
    You can friend me if you want more info :-)