Can you see a difference? (Pic)

Options
tumblr_m3akhz6hKx1r6va5go1_500.jpg

First pic taken 29th November 2011, second picture taken today 30th April 2012.

There's 10 kg (23 lb) difference in these photos and I cannot see it. UGH.

Replies

• OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I think if the second one had the same type of shirt for comparison? But you know I'm the same. I've lost 23 pounds since February and other people say they can see it but I still can't. Maybe it's cus we see ourselves every day. Or maybe cus we are our own worst critic.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Yep! I can, in your bum and your tummy.
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    yes, you look great!!!
  • chrissyrn04
    chrissyrn04 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    and a huge difference in your face/neck
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face!! Keep up the good work!
  • jaguar101570
    Options
    I can definately see a difference!
  • Shajadea
    Shajadea Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    definately in your face but have you measured yourself bet there are cm's missing keep up the good work your heading in the right direction
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    definatly can see change on your face and neck, and your arms... its tough to tell belly cuz its not same shirt! way to go girl!!
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I can. I think u will notice it better if you wear the same clothes as the before pic and try to do the same poses as well :)
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Your face shows the difference the most! Keep it up, even if you can't see it yourself, your body is changing! ;) I can't see my progress either, but everyone has been commenting on it, so it must be there ;)
  • maclelland4
    maclelland4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    yes i can see it in your face and tummy
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    To me it looks like the pics are actually of different people.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see the change in your face!! You look great! Keep pushing hard.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    yeah, u can see a difference, wear the same stuff in your next pic, you look overall healthier in your face but bum and tummy looks slimmer. well done girl.x
  • Arwhite1865
    Arwhite1865 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous poster...those pics look like they are of two different people! Your face has definitely gotten thinner and you look younger in your most recent pic. I also see a big difference in your arms/shoulders, as well as your tummy. Good job!
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    in the face is the most drastic. One think I realized was that azs I lost weight, my pants sat higher on my waist, and my belt started to reverse the direction of the holes. It took me 2 weeks to figure that out, and it was only when I realize that my pants were near my belly button, which is where I usually only wear my kilts.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    YES! Call the police your missing your butt and tummy! Looking good! Keep up the good work!
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    There is an obvious difference! Well done
  • ethannosaurus
    ethannosaurus Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    a definate difference all over, especially in the face.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!