Losing Size Not Weight?

Options
My goal is to lose around 35 more pounds when all is said and done. However, I've been stuck between 157 and 160 for months. I'm okay with that because I'm still losing size (I'm down to a 10, 12 in petites.) The only time all of this bothers me is when people look at me and ask how much weight I've lost. I never know what to say (People get a funny look on their faces when I say I've only lost abour 12-13 lbs because I look SOOOOO different.) Do any of you have that trouble, and, if so, what do you say to people when they ask?

Replies

• docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Nothing, if they can't understand how body composition works, it's their problem.
  • mozza77
    mozza77 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey
    Ive lost about 60 Pounds so far and i am stuck at about 10.10 and i have noticed i am not loosing weight yet my clothes are getting looser! Ive gone from a UK 18 to a 10-12 (shop dependent - grrrrrr) so I think that you just have to keep reminding yourself that muscle weighs more, and say how many dress sizes you've gone down rather than give a weight!
    It is a bit of a kick in the teeth, but i found when i got stuck at about 12 stone that changing excercise helped.......now i mix it up and have even got 30DS to give that a go! Keep at it, keep talking and keep moving, every little bit helps!!! You WILL get there....

xxxxx

PS and even though i lost all that, my bra size has gone down 1 size and thats it!!!!!!