Starting Again

So I has been over a week since I have logged continuously and the week before that I hardly logged anything. Over those two weeks I was able to maintain my weight, but that isn't good enough. I still have 30lbs to lose. My problems began when my gym membership ran out and I stopped doing exercise. Since I stopped going to the gym I have only gone for 2 walks about 45 mins each time. I just have no motivation to get outside and actually do anything. My plan was to run outside at least three times a week, but that isn't happening. I think it is because it has been too cold to go out and it did rain for three days straight.

I do not want to renew my gym membership because we can only renew for a year membership. I will not use it during the summer months so it seems pointless to waste that money. Can someone help with some motivation tips to get outside even when it is cold? when I say cold I mean in under 5degrees Celsius cold.

or perhaps I should just lower my intake of calories and not worry to much about doing the extra exercise. I am currently eating around 1450 a day. I weight 154 and my goal is to be around 130 to 135lbs.