Officially lost my college 27!!!

Options
PinkShoes
PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
So I realized today that I've lost all of the weight, and then some, that I gained in college!!! :smile:
I still have pounds to lose to get to my goal weight (I was overweight going into college) but I'm excited that I'm well on my way, and even lighter than I was at the beginning of college!!!
It took five years to put the weight on and less than 7 months to take it off! :happy:

133914.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• PinkShoes
    Options
    So I realized today that I've lost all of the weight, and then some, that I gained in college!!! :smile:
    I still have pounds to lose to get to my goal weight (I was overweight going into college) but I'm excited that I'm well on my way, and even lighter than I was at the beginning of college!!!
    It took five years to put the weight on and less than 7 months to take it off! :happy:

133914.png
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    So I don't know why it quoted what I wrote and posted it again! Oops! :tongue:

133914.png
  • hammersbe
    hammersbe Posts: 3
    Options
    wow... great job... !!! im sure it feels great.
  • beckythebunny122
    beckythebunny122 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I bet you feel fantastic!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!