Curvy or Skinny?

Options

Replies

• Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Curvy or athletic, hands down. I love to eat and love a woman who can go the distance with me. Besides, if I wanted to be someone with the body of a 10-year-old boy, I'd date a 10-year-old boy.

......wait, that came out wrong.....:embarassed:

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Curvy as in Beyonce or Skinny as in Victoria Beckham--whats your idea of sexy?
    Why stack the odds?? Why not use Jessica Biel or Alba etc? instead of Victoria Beckham?

Jessica Biel & Jessica Alba both have the same body type as Beyonce..IMO...

No they dont. Trust me, i'm an expert on all 3 of their bodies!! :bigsmile:
    Beyonce for example is a mortal like most of us and has to cut 25 -30 lbs every time she does a video, photo shoot etc.
  • wood2415
    wood2415 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would say in between the two.
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    images.jpg

I concur!:laugh:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Curvy is the only way. I would never want to be flat as a board.
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I think a woman looks healthy and good with some cruves I have cruves and I dont mind having them either
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in between.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    images.jpg

I concur!:laugh:

Yeah...uhh, who could say no to that??

Seriously though...I hate the way various women have come to use the PC term 'curvy' to describe overweight. Beyonce is definitely curvy (though she's borderline in my opinion)...as is that redhead plus sized model lady so many people here love beyond reason. Most of the women using it, aren't. This is partially due to the media and even more the responsibility of the clothing industry having found a new catch phrase to make people feel like if they buy 'X' clothing line, they'll be 'curvy' not 'overweight'. It's the same thing they did with thinner girls, only...in reverse.

In my opinion, this is not 'curvy', it's a big girl with a decent amount of bodyfat:

tumblr_lk8gfd5X4J1qjoh3xo1_400.jpg

This, is:

fa4x39.jpg

Hip - waist + moderate/low bodyfat = curves (no matter how big or small the girls actual body is).

And if forced to pick from these three girls:

majthreegirls_wideweb__470x393,0.jpg

I'd pick the one in the middle (though I prefer more muscle tone really).

Edited to add, it's not that any specific woman wouldn't be attractive or not depending on FAR more factors than her body type...but that's not what this thread is about. It's about 'Curvy' vs 'Skinny'. So...no targets on my back thank you very much!

=p
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I would definitely go for CURVY.....Like beyonce....Size 8 or 6...Toned all over with booty, curves, abs and keep my girls...Perfect picture in my eyes... Never liked a straight up and down look...
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When Victoria Beckham was Posh Spice, I was totally into her. She's a little thin for me these days, but I still think she's pretty but in a brittle way. I love Bey's body, but I'm not really attracted to her. Christina Hendricks, on the other hand, totally makes me swoon like I was a teenager. Cheryl Burke (of DWTS fame) makes me swoon, too. Scarlett Jo, Monica Bellucci, Sofia Vargara, Salma Hayek, etc - all gorgeous, all make me go DAMN! :blushing: So I'm vastly attracted to women with curves.

I think thinner women can be just as attractive, just as sexy - but when faced with a choice, it's curves with a bit of softness/roundness for me. Not necessarily being overweight - but soft.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Curvy
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    curves
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Curves... doesnt matter when Im big or skinny.. i dont have hips.. Im jealous of you -curvalicous babes!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Curvy as in Beyonce or Skinny as in Victoria Beckham--whats your idea of sexy?

Given only those 2 choices I'd definitely go with Beyonce.
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is my ideal:

jessica_biel_bikini.jpg

Jessica Biel - Strong, athletic, sexy
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Let's meet somewhere in the middle; sort of skinny, sort of curvy:happy:
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Im going to go with Neither and choose something more like Scarlett Johansson. it totally depends on the person.
  • TheMadameMorris
    TheMadameMorris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Curvy! Scarlett Johansson, Megan Hilty, Beyonce, Christina Hendricks, Crystal Renn etc...
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    i think in between.. victoria is way too skinny, and beyonce rocks her curves but i know i couldnt. i like to be healthy and fit looking :)
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Curves!